X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check the Ring gap
    And Made another Tool instead of the piston ring compression tool

Comment

• Buy a shifter Box from a Golf V. But first have to install the engine than i look how to install this.

Comment

• Adjust the oil squirters

Comment

• Do you think the part that bolts to the bottom of the block that directs the return oil to the front is a good thing? I left it off my last stroker and was going to do the same with the one that I'm building now. Also is it S2 or tdi oil squirters that your using.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel des View Post
            Do you think the part that bolts to the bottom of the block that directs the return oil to the front is a good thing? I left it off my last stroker and was going to do the same with the one that I'm building now. Also is it S2 or tdi oil squirters that your using.

Yes i think it's a good thing, because on pressure drive the hole oil is in the back. So it's better with this.
            Tdi squirters

Comment

• Ok I will fit mine too then. Thanks

Comment

• with tdi squirters, you have low oil pressure at idle, because they open sooner than the squirters from petrol engines..
                1990 Audi 100 2.2 Turbo Quattro with VEMS, K24 2480, ported and milled 10v head

Comment

• I know that they open faster, but never had a problem.
                  I have 6 bar oil pressure at 2000rmp and sooner open means more cooling for the piston.
                  Originally posted by morgenlatte View Post
                  with tdi squirters, you have low oil pressure at idle, because they open sooner than the squirters from petrol engines..

Comment

• I'm running Tdi squirters in my stroker in the Urs4. I have just over 1 bar at idle when oil is hot but it isn't a problem. Stock 3b oil pump. I have good oil pressure over 2k rpm when boost is made.

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel des View Post
                      I'm running Tdi squirters in my stroker in the Urs4. I have just over 1 bar at idle when oil is hot but it isn't a problem. Stock 3b oil pump. I have good oil pressure over 2k rpm when boost is made.

How old is your oil pump?
                      By the older Pumps the spring from the pressure relief valve get shorter and you have less pressure.
                      My idle is ~1600rmp, engine dont Run less than this. So i dont now the pressure at low rmp [emoji23]

Comment

• Brand new oil pump from Audi. Oil pressure is over 4 bar when about 2k rpm. It's just the Tdi squirters flow lots at idle and cause lower oil pressure. I have no problems with that. Rule of thumb is 10 psi per 1k rpm on lots of engines.

Comment

• Back in [emoji4]

And additional cooling for Front and back from head. Let a separate pump run above 85°.

Comment

• Looks like a well thought out engine to me, hopefully it lasts this time

Comment

• Make everything i can do.

Next step are bigger Gears in the oem oilpump and install the Golf shifter.
                              But first put it on a dyno and look how the hole setup works on the street. And see if the last 2 Years of work was the right way.

Comment

• Back to life[emoji4]
                                https://vimeo.com/144842044

Comment

Working...
                                X