My sleeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diesel des View Post
    What did you mean when you said the rods were 0.5mm crooked.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
    Look at the small end from the Rod and you See that on the left side is just 0,2 mm clearance and right 0,7. So i have to mill more on one side of the Rod because its not straight

Comment

• These are fcp X rods right? Was just 1 rod like this or all? I have a set for my stroker and didn't notice this on my dry build. Must check again. Is the crank in the correct thrust position in this picture?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yes fcp x Rods. At all 5 the same. When i turn the Rod 180° its the same just to the ather side. Crankshaft Position was 100% correct.
        Normal you dont notice this because there is 2mm clearance to piston

Comment

• Oil Pan with 3l water
          With some update. shaked it with water and it work fine

Comment

• Hi Hammer,
            ist der Block samt Kurbelwelle baugleich mit AEL, AAT und diversen Volvo V70 oder 850? Demnach 95.5 Hub. Der soll ja wegen der Freigängigkeit der Pleuel und der hohen Kolbengeschwindigkeiten nicht so praktisch sein. Die 92.8er Welle wäre wohl besser. Hast du irgendwelche Nachteile durch den extremen Hub?

Was mich noch interessieren würde, wo gehst du am Block steuerseitig mit dem Schlauch aus dem Block rein? Kühlwasser für Kopf? Sehr Umbau da von Dir. ����

Sorry dass ich das nicht auf die Schnelle in englisch geschrieben habe. ��
            408kw @ wheel

Comment

• Originally posted by Prosac View Post
              Hi Hammer,
              ist der Block samt Kurbelwelle baugleich mit AEL, AAT und diversen Volvo V70 oder 850? Demnach 95.5 Hub. Der soll ja wegen der Freigängigkeit der Pleuel und der hohen Kolbengeschwindigkeiten nicht so praktisch sein. Die 92.8er Welle wäre wohl besser. Hast du irgendwelche Nachteile durch den extremen Hub?

Was mich noch interessieren würde, wo gehst du am Block steuerseitig mit dem Schlauch aus dem Block rein? Kühlwasser für Kopf? Sehr Umbau da von Dir. 👍🏻

Sorry dass ich das nicht auf die Schnelle in englisch geschrieben habe. 😕
              Volvo ist nicht ganz baugleich der hat mehr Verstrebungen und hinten ein Loch im block für den kurbelwellensensor, der sitzt beim volvo innen.
              Probleme mit den kolbengeschwindigkeiten gibt's keine und bis 8000 auch kein Problem, die Kurbelwelle gehört richtig gewuchtet und ich fahr ja keine 100.000km damit.
              Der Schlauch vorne am Kopf wär der rücklauf vom turbo. Ändere ich jetzt aber mit einem y-stück da ich den Kopf ab 85° vorne und hinten noch zusätzlich entwässere. Bilder folgen noch.

Gruss michael

Comment

• Danke Michael 👍🏻
                408kw @ wheel

Comment

• Control the angularity of the rods and it looks good. All have max. 0.01
                  Also look if the crankshaft is bant and bring them from 0.01 to 0.
                  https://vimeo.com/143224189

Comment

• Balance my crankshaft.
                    Tested with and without Bob weight.
                    1. Without: Front have over 40g and Rear over 60g.
                    2. With: Front ~20g ( Vibration damper lighter than oem) and Rear ~30g( oem flywheel have 25g and i have billet one with 0g)
                    So when i make a run with oem vibration damper,oem flywheel and my Bob weight, it should have 10g Front and Rear.

After Balance my crankshaft i make a run without Bob weight[emoji15]

Comment

• Allso find out that the Bob weight i Made have wrong sice, they should be Bigger with the same weight

Comment

• Nice tools you have there. How did you calculate the bob weight size?

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                        Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                        BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                        BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

• Thanks for continuing to share your progress.

the updates make me envious and fascinates both the same time.

It reminds me of my limits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thuppu View Post
                            Nice tools you have there. How did you calculate the bob weight size?
                            Not my tool[emoji19], yust from a friends friend.....
                            Big side from Rod with bearing +(small side +Piston with everything ~%50)
                            I go a bit under %50 because the Engine is in an angle and not straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by macspring View Post
                              Thanks for continuing to share your progress.

the updates make me envious and fascinates both the same time.

It reminds me of my limits.

Thanks[emoji4]
                              But its yust a Hobby

Comment

• Pics from oem us Light vibration damper.
                                I now i'am a freak but it was to heavy[emoji85]
                                And polish my crankshaft

Comment

Working...
                                X