No announcement yet.

Audi CQ20V ABS problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old diff prices start around 30€ in here, maybe it is similar there. Then easiest way would be to tell the seller, that you only want the actuator, and that he can keep the diff
    1989 Audi 80 Quattro
    1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_ View Post
      I mean actuator, but i cant remember on name, so i wrote pump Thank you. I looke on net for buy one actuator..New is NLA. So only used one or from audi classic, but the price is little bit out
      some people have had success adapting a mercedes door lock actuator https://mercedessource.com/node/1286
      Peter S

1990 ErsatzS2 - track toy
      1991 Coupe Quattro
      1991 Coupe Quattro
      1995 S6 Sedan
      1995 S6 Wagon

Comment

M2ki: i make a few topics in our country on forums and waiting for response Diff is always good to have another one

PeterS: Thank you, i ve already find some informations about Mercedes actuator P/N is 0008006975 and lot of people used it instead of VW or Audi one, with some modification
        Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

shiiiiiiit ABS light shows on again....what the hell....i dont get it

Comment

I have not read the whole thread, but have you tried different ABS combi relay?
            1989 Audi 80 Quattro

Comment

No i dont try...i have a thought that if it were bad ABS relay, abs lights on immediately and no after 1 or 40km... U think relay inside abs pump or just inside dashboard?

Comment

Under the dashboard. 10A fuse on top and 76 written on it. These go bad also.
                Take off the relay and bridge pin 2 and 6 to be sure it is not relays fault.
                If you cant see the pin numbers on the socket, then its the thicker red and thicker black/blue stripe wire that needs to be connected.
                1989 Audi 80 Quattro

Comment

OK thanks mate, tomorrow i looked at it...Bridge? u mean a measure with multimeter?

Comment

No, remove the relay, and connect wire from pin 2 to pin 6 in relay socket.
                    1989 Audi 80 Quattro

Comment

OK now i get it...Thank you....any ideas where is located a ground wires of ABS unit?
                      When i connect wire from pin 2 to pin 6 ? whats gonna happend?

Comment

It turns on the ABS. So you can make sure, it is not the faulty relay, cancel switch or diff lock that turns off ABS.
                        Ground is under the hood, near the ABS pump mounting bracket. See last pic.
                        1989 Audi 80 Quattro

Comment

Thanks for the help ...i look at it today

Comment

So i look at relay and fuse, and it looks fine, no problem...So i remove it, use your wire tip, and when i connect wire ABS turns off..when i remove wire ABS turns ON so i guess the relay is fine. But i noticed that ABS ground looks not so clean...Some pictures

Should be a bad abs ground doing my thing?

Last edited by Tom_; 15 April 2017, 15:22.

Comment

Leave the wire and place and drive around. If ABS light turns on, then you can eliminate the relay fault.
                              1989 Audi 80 Quattro

Comment

Ok, i pulled it back..So i try..but it can fall from it during driving?

Comment

Working...
                                X