No announcement yet.

New S2 Avant Nothelle N300 owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since fitting the new 7a hose, my annoying little anti free drip has gone. The car is very smooth and powerful with the new turbo, if a little more laggy.
    Sine doing the Lago Blue strut saver mod, the strut tops are silent and firm, even on the worst Welsh roads.
    The car is pretty much where I wanted it now. The only thing that I'm not happy with is the paint job. I will just have to put up with it.
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• That lookings smashing Dave. Well done mate - That was one hell of a mission! Hats of to you for getting it all done and saving a very rare Avant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trist28 View Post
        That lookings smashing Dave. Well done mate - That was one hell of a mission! Hats of to you for getting it all done and saving a very rare Avant.
        Cheers mate. We need a meet!
        Nothelle S2 Avant
        Black Ur project
        Ocianic Ur project gone
        S2 Coupe project gone
        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• Here's just one admirer's take on Dave's stealth-wagon: Purposefully subdued on the outside (a most traditional dark colour, stock appearance and not particularly lowered) while quite special on the inside (under the hood and that steering wheel). One could almost fly, under the radar with such a low-key signature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
            Sine doing the Lago Blue strut saver mod, the strut tops are silent and firm, even on the worst Welsh roads.
            The car is pretty much where I wanted it now. The only thing that I'm not happy with is the paint job. I will just have to put up with it.
            That's good to hear about the strut tops, not so good you're not as happy with paint but will it spoil the driving experience?! Car looks great in the pictures, you've come a long way with it.

Comment

• Yes John is right the car looks so good Dave and you have come a long way with it. In fact I do miss my daily fix of Tractor Dave and his New S2 avant nothelle N300.

Comment

• Just to keep you happy Lynne, here is a pic of my new toy
                Nothelle S2 Avant
                Black Ur project
                Ocianic Ur project gone
                S2 Coupe project gone
                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Nothelle S2 Avant
                  Black Ur project
                  Ocianic Ur project gone
                  S2 Coupe project gone
                  Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• The Ur will be back from welding soon and we will be starting all over again
                    Nothelle S2 Avant
                    Black Ur project
                    Ocianic Ur project gone
                    S2 Coupe project gone
                    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• Might i ask what went wrong with the paint? IIRC the shop that did it seemed to be quite good? Was it a sort of cash in hand job or was it all done by the book? Paintwork is not cheap, and to have paid a lot of cash and waiting for it and then not be satisfied, i wouldnt take it home untiö it was done to my satisfaction. I understand you wanting it back, but i would also not want to be disapointed evwey time inöook at the car. Not after all rhe great work you put in it. I also need my daily dose of Daves Nothelle, haha. Stoked for the quattro build!
                      Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

• Hi Fish
                        It was meant to be full glass out but they didn't remove the rear glass at all. The overall quality is poor. Their main painter guy left after a disagreement just after my car arrived, I wasn't told this. I wasn't confident they would do it any better if I asked them to do it again. They had it 10 weeks. If I left it with them to 're do, they weren't going to hurry and the summer would be gone. I wasn't able to check progress due to lockdown and they never sent me any pictures, despite asking several times. I thought about taking it to court but they are not the sort of guys who would pay up willingly.
                        Nothelle S2 Avant
                        Black Ur project
                        Ocianic Ur project gone
                        S2 Coupe project gone
                        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                          Hi Fish
                          It was meant to be full glass out but they didn't remove the rear glass at all. The overall quality is poor. Their main painter guy left after a disagreement just after my car arrived, I wasn't told this. I wasn't confident they would do it any better if I asked them to do it again. They had it 10 weeks. If I left it with them to 're do, they weren't going to hurry and the summer would be gone. I wasn't able to check progress due to lockdown and they never sent me any pictures, despite asking several times. I thought about taking it to court but they are not the sort of guys who would pay up willingly.
                          Best make sure everyone knows how rubbish their work is bud, pay them back on all the review sites save anyone else from their noncence

Comment

• Lago Blue strut saver mod? what is this sourcery

Comment

• Send Lago a PM and he will tell you all about them.
                              Nothelle S2 Avant
                              Black Ur project
                              Ocianic Ur project gone
                              S2 Coupe project gone
                              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• looking stuuning! amazing work tractor dave

Comment

Working...
                                X