• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

latest pictures

new pics. One of them is the rebuild of my brothers coupe
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like my car tidy rims you got there. What colour is it?? Black or blue pearl.

Comment

Its panther black mate. The camera I use is a little poor.

Comment

Looking good though those clear repeaters are a must!

Comment

my brother is going back to amber repeaters on his. quite like both. but on black i agree it has to be black.

Comment

clear even.!

Comment

Wow, the car is looking amazing Steven.
                I really need to give mine a polish to bring out the Panthero goodness
                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Your car looks great on those wheels!
                  96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
                  96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

Thanks guys Im very pleased with her. not least because i know have a working mfa.
                    its a funny colour though Alex. its not a deep black and needs to be polished to death to get it looking its best.
                    i wish the summer would kick in now though.
                    i love the wheels except for having to clean them. Im impressed with the quality. I've had some stick about not buying genuine bbs rims. but Im happy and half the cost including tires.

Comment

What I love about Panthero is its a bit of a chameleon and it picks up colours from stuff around it, so you get lots of different shades as the light changes
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Well I sold my mk2 golf gti after 13 years of ownership. I guess the s2 has got under my skin.
                        The old girl went for her mot Friday afternoon. Walked it with no advisories. My car has de cat pipes which on mine are legal as its pre cat requirement. Well I was well pleased to see the c0 was 0.9 with max being 3.5 the hydro carbons being rock bottom too. It's pleasing to see everything is healthy.
                        I had a look underneath and it's all looking fresh except the front arm bushes looking tatty. My mot guy said they were fine ?
                        I replaced them today with power flex ones. What a difference it has stopped the slight steering pull I got under hard braking.
                        Well chuffed with the old girl.

Comment

Nice one. I still think poly bushes pound for pound are the best upgrade I have ever done on my car. Do the rear ones and subframe bushes for a similar improvement again
                          Indigo ABY coupé
                          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

i plan to do the rear arms next. i gather they are a different number for the rear.
                            my fronts are cast arms the rear steel pressed. (i think)
                            i have been considering the rear diff mount too but mine is in good condition and seems to be mixed views about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                              Nice one. I still think poly bushes pound for pound are the best upgrade I have ever done on my car. Do the rear ones and subframe bushes for a similar improvement again
                              I agree, I can't believe I kept putting new standard crappy rubber ones back on. Powerflex wishbone bushes and superflex sub frame bushes front and back utterly transform the ride and handling.
                              The Perfectionist
                              sigpic
                              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeymagic View Post
                                i plan to do the rear arms next. i gather they are a different number for the rear.
                                my fronts are cast arms the rear steel pressed. (i think)
                                i have been considering the rear diff mount too but mine is in good condition and seems to be mixed views about it.
                                Imo the powerflex diff mount is a great upgrade if the rest of your transmission is up to scratch. I have new engine mounts and gearbox mounts and the drives as new, with only a slight "shunt" on sloppy gear changes...
                                The Perfectionist
                                sigpic
                                Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Working...
                                X