• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't like the poly rear diff bush so I went back to standard
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Well the latest mod has been done today. I fitted an extremely tidy pair of ellipsoid headlights.
      I was going to put off the wiring mod until another time. However my impatience caught.up with me.
      It took about 5 mins max and the lights function perfectly. Happy!

Comment

Over the past month or so i have decided to attack a few more jobs on the coupe.
        I have just fitted a pair of mtec grooved rear brake discs and ate pads. I thought they were a little scabby but once id stripped them they were worn out. Okay so they wont give amazing braking but they look great and have good reviews.
        I have noticed a slight wet fart noise in the last week or so. It turned out the original back bosx has a tiny hole. So on monday i will collect my jetex back box. The rest of the exhaust looks to be a 3 inch anyway.
        I knew it had stainless cat bypass but that was a shock.
        When shes on the ramp for the exhaust to be changed im going to remove the arch liners and dinitrol all the underside as a preventative measure. Ill get some pics of it all hopefully...

Comment

New febi header tank fitted this evening. Brightens the bay no end

Comment

Pics!
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I will at some point buddy. With work 2 kids and xmas time is tight. I wish i could clone myself then i could do the easy stuff and let the clone do the graft...! They did it with a sheep.

Comment

Some Pictures

New header tank, ellipsoids and rear brakes
                Attached Files

Comment

i know they aren't the best pics as the flash in my garage is a bit much, but i hope you get the idea..

Comment

I have fitted a "rusty" brand front Poly snub mount and a short shift kit to the gear lever ( read overpriced mk1 gear lever bits). What a difference these two make!!!!
                    I am also going to fit a Poly rear diff mount. I know there are mixed feelings but Ill see what I think and if its not good Ill swap back as its a straight forward swap.
                    I have a billet crank toothed pulley to go on but this will wait for spring now. I get some more pics once the exhaust is fitted and she is coated in Dinitrol. Its become a serious obsession..

Comment

• Yup, it'll do that to you

Nothing like some spank headlamps to take years off the car

What are your plans for the Panthero coupe in 2014?
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Im not sure we will what comes along. Ive got a leather re dye kit to do and im going to re do the roof lining in black.and fit the bits of black trim. She is pretty much perfect for me so if its not broke etc.
                        Im going to do the cambelt and water pump plus a service in the spring just for good measure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkeymagic View Post
                          New header tank, ellipsoids and rear brakes
                          Looking great Monkey, I've never gone for ellipsoids on my 3B but I have some in the garage, maybe some day soon. Time for the battery to go under the rear seat and maybe an ABY airbox?

I've been working on mine since 2004 and I'm not finished yet

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Rear brakes look tidy, what setup did you go for?
                            Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                            Sold ABY-stock

Comment

• I dont see the need to move the battery. I could buy an aby why build it?
                              As for the headlughts fit them much better vision at night...
                              The rear brakes are standard size etc from an irish firm called mtec.
                              My brother in law had them on his alfa brera and was impressed.

Comment

• I have been over to the lads at jetex today and collected my shiny new exhaust. I.just need to find a free halfday and get whatever gasket is needed and ill get it fitted.
                                I was surprised how light it is. Id guess it will save a couple if pounds over the original.

Comment

Working...
                                X