No announcement yet.

My 1993 ABY S2 Coupe - Bought & Owned since 1994

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers for that Ken, I often wondered how it would fit on given the location of the exhaust. Usually the aftermarket ones involve butchering the bumper.

New back box will look great on there, are you going to go stainless the whole way from the new downpipe?
    Shane

Comment

• Might as well - only want to do it once!!

Mind you this is still the OEM one...

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

• I've still got the original too, not much life in it.. I'll be watching closely to see what you end up with and how the group buy works out for the downpipe.
        Shane

Comment

• It's not blowing at all, it just seem that the outer casing has rusted through but the box inside seems fine...

So in no real rush to change it yet!!

sigpic

Comment

• get that scorpion fitted Ken you will like the sound
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
              get that scorpion fitted Ken you will like the sound
              I will all in good time.... Might as well wait for the new down pipe to come and do it all at once...

sigpic

Comment

• Whoop - Whoop Cars back on the road at last... Just finished fitting the RS2 Airbox... Bitch of a job - When you drop the bolt and the socket!!

Gonna Tax her tomorrow and its all go again...

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Le S2 Audi View Post
                  Whoop - Whoop Cars back on the road at last... Just finished fitting the RS2 Airbox... Bitch of a job - When you drop the bolt and the socket!!

Gonna Tax her tomorrow and its all go again...
                  Can your butt dyno feel any difference? I have been thinking about this mod...

Cheers,

Steve
                  The Perfectionist
                  sigpic
                  Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
                    Can your butt dyno feel any difference? I have been thinking about this mod...

Cheers,

Steve
                    Not really opened her up properly yet, but will let you know when I do...

sigpic

Comment

• Go for a then!
                      The Perfectionist
                      sigpic
                      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• Will do when it's taxed tomorrow...

sigpic

Comment

• i felt a difference when swapping from a 3b box to rs2 box but i guess the aby one is already much better anyway.
                          91 S2 coupé - RIP
                          98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

• I think VAG 1K was owned by Bob Tabor who used to own South Hereford Garages Group ?

Originally posted by Le S2 Audi View Post
                            It's a 1994 Model Reg in late 93..

October I think...

Orginal plate was VAG 1K and was a directors wife's (Audi Dealer Director, rather than a VAG director - I think) run about when new!!!

Tried to get full history of the car but the previous owner was very unhelpfull when i wrote to them asking for a history of the car..... Guess they thought I was going to be awkward and make a claim or summit.....

Comment

• I fitted that exact towbar to mine, it was 7-800 quid option, the bar was given to me by a forum member but it took me ages to find a hitch for it.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                              sigpic

Comment

• LE S2 car looks tough mate, im liking the HID's&Fogs, look lovely, my S2 has a similar story to yours where it was laid up since 2005/6, unfortunately mine took a little bit more work/fault finding to get it going compared to yours!

a bit off topic, Im new(ish) on the S2 scene, is it me or are these cars not all that fast?!

It might sound silly and in no way am i comparing it to my prev e46 m3. but 1st gear seems kind of short, your ready to change gear just after the turbo spools up, 2nd gear is alright, and 3rd gear is go! This is my 1st turbo aspirated petrol car, maybe i require a different driving style?

Would it be normal to say that you have really got to put these cars through the gears rather than upfront/disposable power.

I was reading in this thread someone mentioned a chip, im wondering if this would transform my s2 into what i want it to be?!

any suggestions would be more than helpful.

thanks.
                                ''I'm 999 thou' short of a mill!''

Comment

Working...
                                X