Clear All

• Awesome!

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

• Hats off to you JP, the car looks fantastic. I think your engine know-how have met their match in terms of QCs bodywork skills.

Hope you enjoy driving it as much as you have enjoyed building it. Looking forward to the GoPro footage once you've been to the dyno
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• When my Lotto ticket comes in I know where I'm coming for my next bit of kit, amazing

Comment

• Masterpiece!
          My favorite C4 by far
          Enjoy, for its one of a kind.

Comment

• is it all you had hoped it would be?.....it does look breath taking chap and that paint is like glass....

are you dropping by on thursday?...

Comment

• Stunning!

Comment

• WOW, after being away from the forum for a few weeks and get back to this. That looks stunning!
                96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
                96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

• What wheel/tyre sizes are you running JP? Think you mentioned 9.5 inch rear wheels?

Comment

• Continued thankyou on the kind words

@urs6tom, 9.5x18's with federal 595R 255/35(or 40 can't remember) track tires all round. They have a section width equivalent to 265 road tires so wanders quite a bit on the country lanes but once on decent even road without ruts in it she's planted like a go kart.
                    UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Comment

• Impressive build, really like the paintjob, look flawless!
                      How did they manage to paint the rubber seals without paint cracking?
                      And have you modify the wheel arches somehow to get these wide wheels and tires in place?

A big thumbs up
                      1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
                      2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
                      2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
                      2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

• Thankyou, will pass the message onto the lads. They used a special mix that makes the paint flexible to paint rubber with. And the arches on front are 5.5cm wider each side and the rears are 3cm wider than stock
                        UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Comment

• gorgeous, just gorgeous

Comment

• Originally posted by JP View Post
                            OK too many pics too choose from so decided on the following ones which show all the various angles and the way the light picks up on the colour. If anyone in this day and age hasn't got broadband I apologise in advance

Have to say a quick couple of thankyou's though. First of big up to Quattro Coachworks for letting me use their workshop for eight months and giving the car the tlc it deserved which I would never have done if it weren't for them.

Will @ VRS for putting up with random tech questions and supplying me with panels, lights, wheels, suspension and fuel parts etc where and when needed

Aronmatic @ Carbon Design for the last minute rush to get the Carbon timing cover and B and C pillars done for the car as most of it was not current stock, made the car feel complete and really compliments the colour. (I feel the need for a carbon brake reservoir cover though if interested )

(should thank the wife for putting up with interior car parts in the house for the last year too really )

And now in no particular order

Hope you like them as I do

This must be your street JP..?

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                            Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                            BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                            BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

• Stunning Car! You have set the bar at a high level for the rest of us. I so need a set of those bumpers.
                              "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

• How about tuning it? I think Prj mentioned something like I see it in flesh tomorrow?

BTW, can't take my eyes of that manifold. Can we hear the engine run. The car deserves some proper video footage now!
                                Last edited by Billman; 13 March 2013, 20:41.
                                Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Working...
                                X