• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we will check evrything around fuel this weekend
    S2 limo

Comment

Originally posted by Sküll View Post
      i hope the injectors are not clogged too...
      There is a method of testing the output volume and spray pattern on the CIS system - maybe you will need this information later, if you do not already know the procedure ...You have enough to do for the moment.

Comment

well i have at home set of KP engine injectors that have 2000km behing them, my the VAG code i would say they must be the same as the WR injectors

KP: 026133551
        WR:049133551A

opinions?
        Audi Quattro WR

Comment

well i have at home set of KP engine injectors that have 2000km behing them, my the VAG code i would say they must be the same as the WR injectors

opinions?
          What is fuel presure that you see from pump and regulated?
          This is first to measure at a kjetr.
          After that pull all injectors leaving them conected to distribuitor,bridge fuel pump relay and lift(or push,i do not know how 10vt kjet works)the flap that pushes pin inside distribuitor and feeds injectors with fuel.Watch spray patern of injectors.Let the fuel flap into neutral position(no fuel to injectors)and watch for injectors leaking.
          Kow is possible that this car was serviced 3 years by an audi pro and have so much dirt in fuelpump???
          Theese are basic tests for k jetr,after that comes profesional measurements and adjustings that i did not wanted to learn because it does not worth.You should not loose your time with them also.
          What about timing of engine/distribuitor?
          Last edited by pasbogdan; 7 February 2013, 20:55.

Comment

opinions?
            The metering of the fuel is not down to the injectors and therefore you may possibly be OK to use these.

Comment

quite some progress yesterday.

- replaced all engine related vacuum tubes
              - replaced distributor
              - found out that the k-jet plate was sitting way too low, lifted it up almost as it should be
              - found some dodgy wiring on the TSZ, repaired it
              - checked the injectors - ok

After this we were able to start the engine with no problems, but it wont hold idle.

next thing is to check the idle switch, idle valve.

the sparks are still not in order always, so i have to find a pair of the 2 flywheel sensors.
              Audi Quattro WR

Comment

now a fun part...

there is a pipe that has to find its place:

somebody connected it to the only free visible space

Audi Quattro WR

Comment

The tube on the metering head is not a tube it is a pipe/hole for putting a Alan drive down for mixture adjustment.

Comment

yeah, i know that, but still wonder where should it go...

should the hole for the key be blocked to avoid pressure losses?
                    Audi Quattro WR

Comment

[QUOTE=Sküll;704781]quite some progress yesterday.
                      - found out that the k-jet plate was sitting way too low, lifted it up almost as it should be
                      - checked the injectors - ok

After this we were able to start the engine with no problems, but it wont hold idle.

next thing is to check the idle switch, idle valve.

[QUOTE]

How lover related to the bottom of the cone should plate rest on a turbo kjet?
                      What is the pressure that injectors start to open?
                      What is the regulated fuel pressure on the kjet head?
                      Have you reset the plate position related to the kjet head pin?(with the 3mm key)
                      You work with a turbo aplication kjet manual or with a general one?

Good luck!

Comment

should the hole for the key be blocked to avoid pressure losses?
                        Yes

Comment

Based on what?It is outside vacuum intake line.Manifold-cone-plate.For this forum to mentin its original tech quality i think we all should be 99% sure on what we say

Comment

100% sure....do you understand the question fully? read again I think there is a misunderstanding occuring here

Comment

Maybe this can help you.
                              http://www.t85q.com/WR_MB_Manual.html
                              Black S2 Avant
                              sigpic

Comment

that should connect to the underside of the plennum,feel underneath and you should find the connection.The correct part to join these two ports looks like a small rubber hose about 10cm long but it actually contains a restrictor/valve so you need to get the part.Even if you fix all the other problems the engine will not run propery without this.

Comment

Working...
                                X