No announcement yet.

Euge's LWB Sport Quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big day today, got the car painted. few pics of the process.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Boy that looks gorgeous!
      1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
      2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
      2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Collected the car from bodyshop today, picture don’t make her justice....
        also got hold of 6 speed subframe and powerflex subframe poly bushes.
        Next on the list is KW V3
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

beautiful ! any update ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JTK View Post
            Collected the car from bodyshop today, picture don’t make her justice....
            also got hold of 6 speed subframe and powerflex subframe poly bushes.
            Next on the list is KW V3
            Sweet

Comment

Putting it slowly together, sound proofing done, KW's installed and put some temp wheels on to push her around.. Will try to find some time to make some better pictures.
              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Verrryyy nice ! by the way, the Kw kit is the 1100€ one or 1700€ one ? (i even dunno the difference between both of them :-S)
                  sigpic

Comment

Slow but a very enjoyable process of putting everything together.

Comment

Lovely car and looking great in that colour!
                      Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
                      20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Hi peeps, need a bit of help.

So the car has full s2 suspension set up with Alberts tubular lower wishbones and KW3 coilovers, but the front wheels are a bit offset to the front relatively to the arch centre. any thoughts?

****** pic attached, these are some temp wheels from A5 R18WhatsApp Image 2020-01-03 at 11.08.25.jpeg

Comment

More pictures from under the hood?
                          1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
                          *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
                          1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

Please don’t slate me if this seems stupid. Is Albert’s tubular wishbone symmetrical? If you look down through this post you’ll see what I mean. I realise these aren’t Albert’s but I can see how it just might be possible to fit it “ upside down” and that might change the centre of the wheel relative to the centre of the arch.
                            https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...ular-wishbones 32D4F676-F700-42D5-B8D4-290EC78C9D34.png
                            1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
                            2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
                            2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Originally posted by 4WDrifter View Post
                              Please don’t slate me if this seems stupid. Is Albert’s tubular wishbone symmetrical? If you look down through this post you’ll see what I mean. I realise these aren’t Albert’s but I can see how it just might be possible to fit it “ upside down” and that might change the centre of the wheel relative to the centre of the arch.
                              https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...ular-wishbones 32D4F676-F700-42D5-B8D4-290EC78C9D34.png
                              the wheel is 20-25mm offset in the wheel arch to the front, Albert's wishbones are easily identifiable and all pick up points match the standard s2 whish bones..

I'm just curious what are people doing to get the front wheels sitting in the centre of the arch.. offset subframe bushes? offset top mount? or are we doing something completely wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X