No announcement yet.

Project 91 Coupe to AAN'd 400+HP SSSSSSSSSSomething

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good gawd, man I have that same oil cooler for my 4.2 and decided not to use it because it's too darn big. Maybe in the spring I'll put it on with a thermo valve.

BTW I am currently emailing the swaybar fabricator once per day... he moved to a new shop and do not have the phone number. He's 3 hours away in Portland otherwise I could go loom over him until the new link holes are punched. Artists, bah...
    4.2 ABZ V8 1993 B4 Quattro
    http://www.ubernugen.com

Comment

• I haven't worked on the car in some time but finally had a few days to finish off the little things that needed to be done to get it back up and running. I installed the 044 Bosch motorsport fuel pump, still working on SS fuel lines from pump to fuel rail, new 928 3.75" MAF, new header, new DP, and all new plumbing to accomodate the new stuff. The car runs like **** at idle and I haven't been able to get the new MAF adjusted quite right yet but at cruising speed and WOT it is awesome. One thing I'm a little concerned about is under WOT in first through third gear the whole car feels like it twists and actually makes it pull to the left a little. I guess soon I will need a role cage

Elijah
      91 Audi Coupe Quattro- AAN engine transplant

Comment

• Long time no post. I have not worked on the car much but with spring on the way I am motivated again. Here are some pics of the new rear vented brake setup, the new header etc, and the new oil catch can.

Elijah
        Attached Files

Comment

• and rear brakes...
          Attached Files

Comment

• is that the S4 caliper rear disc setup?
            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• Yes, urs4 calipers with S8 carriers and new beetle vented 280x20 rotors.

Elijah

Comment

Working...
              X