80q b4 2.2 20vt project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thuppu View Post

This is the intercooler I use in this build: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-25-60mm...C/183532467163

Great that you like it. I like to see builds with great pics and good documentation, so I try to do the same.
    Hello, good morning, thank you very much for your information, in my case I am collecting photographs to start presenting my project, although I did not do too many. That bomb that you have received is plug and play? Recently I spoke with an acquaintance to assemble one but when you go to bombs of this type they always talk about modifying original basket or riding online and that I see it more complicated.

REGARDS

Comment

• You mean the fuel pump? It should be easier to fit than a big 044. Propably not PnP but with some small tweaks I'm sure it will sit nicely in the basket.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
      Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
      BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
      BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Thuppu View Post
        You mean the fuel pump? It should be easier to fit than a big 044. Propably not PnP but with some small tweaks I'm sure it will sit nicely in the basket.
        Yes, I deserve the fuel pump. We wait for news then of how he adjusts hehehe.

GREETINGS AND THANK YOU

Comment

• Nb! Dont use edelbrock air filters.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• OOH, Thats not good..
            You were lucky there
            00 S8
            94 RS2
            94 80 Competition
            88 urquattro 20vt

Comment

Working...
            X