No announcement yet.

A6 Nogaro Blue TDI restomod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my favourite threads, thanks for keeping it updated.

I was disappointed for you regarding your engine 'issue'. Hopefully there will be a silver lining.

You'll enjoy the updated interior, both sitting in it and looking at it every time you use the car in the future.

Best wishes.

Comment

The engine will be fully rebuild and we will do a single mass flywheel conversion, but this interior purchase will postpone the work on the engine with 4-5 months.

Comment

Have to modify the mounts for the front electric seats, have to swap the upholstery on the rear because my old seats are heated, but the leather/alcantara one is not. Have to modify the rear door cards to mount the blinds, bit in general I'm happy with the purchase
        271c5eff81a80eee.jpg
        fbf7dcad043aa00b.jpg
        1ad0d91b73842694.jpg

Comment

I've modified my rear door cards for side blinds
          From memory, they have the lines for where to cut out, but need some additional reinforcement when mounting the cassette
          I should have mine off over the next week or so, will try to get some pictures up for your reference.

Do you have a tailgate blind? If not, I have a spare if you're interested
          1989 NG Q Pick-up (Daily)
          2002 ASZ Golf (Doris' Daily)
          1997 AJK-G2 A6 Avant Q (In surgery)
          1999 AGZ Bora (Daily 2)
          1994 ABC A6 Avant (Spare)
          1984 JS Coupe GT (Slow progress)
          1982 WN Coupe GT5 (Spare)
          1983 MK1 Golf GTI Pirelli (In storage)

Comment

I have the tailgate blind as well, it is in the basement with a small mountain of part
            Ordered some Cobalt blue alcantara from Audi to restore the front seats
            7f8c3bd70e6d632c.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X