Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VEMS I5 Maps

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Prosac View Post
    setup see above...
    Thanks for sharing. Is the vertical scale kpa?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Billman View Post
      You can download vemstune for free and open all the files!
      Cheers for the tip. I'm guessing I'll find it on the vems website.

      Comment


      • @adam g

        Yes, Vertical Is kpa.
        408kw @ wheel

        Comment


        • Hi any one got å rs2 map to put in my vems ECU. I vill pay for hjelp!

          Comment


          • Damn you guys run low ignition timing.

            cant upload my config at the moment but the ignition timing looks similar to Prosacs.

            Aan
            Gt35
            Aan camshafts
            Aan head
            Other rods orginal pistons
            siement 630cc
            shell v-power

            Comment


            • your ignition should fit all right , otherwise the value in the ignition table is not correct . Do you have your ignition times rebuffed ?

              I drive E85 . so you can drive more degrees.
              408kw @ wheel

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Frittjoff20 View Post
                Damn you guys run low ignition timing.

                cant upload my config at the moment but the ignition timing looks similar to Prosacs.

                Aan
                Gt35
                Aan camshafts
                Aan head
                Other rods orginal pistons
                siement 630cc
                shell v-power
                So you run E85 ignition timing on she v-power?

                That won't last forever I believe.

                Anything above 14deg at spool of my turbo will ping with 98 octane here in the UK so I don't risk it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                  So you run E85 ignition timing on she v-power?

                  That won't last forever I believe.

                  Anything above 14deg at spool of my turbo will ping with 98 octane here in the UK so I don't risk it.
                  What compression ratio are you on.

                  Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • My compression ratio is higher than what others use and recommend. It's around 9:1 but even on lower ratios I have heard and seen maps not going much higher than 15-16 deg. Of course that rises with RPM but the most pinging I have experienced was at the onset of the high boost, around the spool area. I'm also talking about the above timing with stock rs2 cams.

                    Strokers are a different story.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                      My compression ratio is higher than what others use and recommend. It's around 9:1 but even on lower ratios I have heard and seen maps not going much higher than 15-16 deg. Of course that rises with RPM but the most pinging I have experienced was at the onset of the high boost, around the spool area. I'm also talking about the above timing with stock rs2 cams.

                      Strokers are a different story.
                      Ok that makes sense. My stroker with 8.1 :1 cr runs about 15 Dec timing at 3k rpm 2.3 bar boost from memory. Most ping will happen arround peak torque so that adds up to what your saying with ping when the turbo spools.

                      Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Yes. Strokers I have seen needing to be quite lower on timing even with less comp. Ratio.

                        Comment


                        • Hello! I need a map for Vems v3. S2 ABY , JE Pistons, ferrea valves,
                          crankshaft knife. SCAT rods, TFSI Coils, ron 98, Gtx3582r, rs2 cams, aan intake,3'' exhaust, siemens deka 840cc@3bar,BOV 50mm, walbro 450l/h , Someone has something similar, or can recommend me to whom to go?? thanks!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Billman View Post
                            Since many people are interested in VEMS maps i thought that maybe it is time to share some maps with you.

                            *********WARNING*******HANDLE WITH CARE*************
                            is ADU setings in a fully stock engine? or only stock injectors ?


                            im looking for some guidense in this... i have an stock engine with vems and i want to squeeze every single hp of the stock set up (yes...everything is stock exept a manual boost controller)

                            Thank you in advance!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by S2ABYGTX View Post
                              Hello! I need a map for Vems v3. S2 ABY , JE Pistons, ferrea valves,
                              crankshaft knife. SCAT rods, TFSI Coils, ron 98, Gtx3582r, rs2 cams, aan intake,3'' exhaust, siemens deka 840cc@3bar,BOV 50mm, walbro 450l/h , Someone has something similar, or can recommend me to whom to go?? thanks!!!!
                              Hi,

                              pls write PM, I could give u base map for your setup. But just for startup and cruisedrive. For power u need a individual mapping.

                              Regards
                              Audi Coupe Typ89 10V Turbo - VEMS - Billet K26 - Deka 630 - E85 - 3" Exhaust

                              Comment


                              • Hoping to get a basemap for my new VEMS PnP setup that I will be installing in the near future.

                                Second-Hand VEMS PnP with "RS2" basemap loaded (I think)
                                AAN with stock internals
                                Volvo K24-7400 with Porsche 951 hotside
                                60lb injectors
                                044 fuel pump (relayed)
                                RS2 Exhaust Manifold
                                Stromung Downpipe (Gen 3) and Exhaust system (Gen 5)
                                Norbitron TFSI Coil Conversion

                                Thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X