Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, no time currently, maybe tonight i will give it a try.

I also arranged a bluetooth rs-232 module. Will try vemstune for android also.
    Cheers

Murat

Comment

• Originally posted by murat View Post
      Nope, no time currently, maybe tonight i will give it a try.

I also arranged a bluetooth rs-232 module. Will try vemstune for android also.
      This is my tune station

Comment

• Nice Setup

Do you use bluetooth or wifi?

Is that a windows tablet?
        Cheers

Murat

Comment

• Originally posted by murat View Post
          Nice Setup

Do you use bluetooth or wifi?

Is that a windows tablet?
          I use USB cable.This tablet with windows8 .Very good when I recording logs.Only my vems display now in font of me

Comment

• im running 1.2.2 fw and div by 9 and div by 27 works fine without any trigger errors..

but now the tach is like 1krpms slower than the actual rpms readings from vems..

so when the gauge is going 6rpms it is already hitting 7rpms... (divider=16)

i tested different tachoutput dividers and the closest one that ive tried so far is 14, high rpms runs almost close but low rpms the needle oscillates a little and goes like 500rpms more than vems rpms.

This never happened when i ran 1.1.96.. but it had trigger error after ~6500rpms

any suggestions are very welcome.

UrS6.
            AAN head
            7A cams
            7A block
            AAN dual mass flywheel.

Comment

• i have 1.1.96 and im experiencing the same issues after 6.5K rpms with sec. trigger errors. When this happens, the rpm needle jumps slightly around that area, and thats all. No issues with fueling or miscalculations etc. However i have a 7A flywheel which has been modified to have a larger pin for vems to see, and i consider that to play a role as well. Given the fact that none 1 person that has been using 1.2.2 has the all clear of problems, i havent upgraded. Besides, i dont even go past 6500rpm anyway nowdays, as my setup wont produce more power in that area.

Comment

• thanks for reply.

i did some runs yesterday and seems that my trigger problems are fixed with fw 1.2.2 div by 9, and tachoutput divider with 15.

dashboard gauge might be 100rpms behind the vems rpms but i think i can live with it.

Comment

• That is nice to know.

Did you usw a timing light to check the degrees of advance?

sent with Nokia 5110

Comment

• Originally posted by Biturbo View Post
                    This is my tune station
                    I want to see!? More info on the tablet?
                    1995 1PissedOff90sigpic1991 USDM CQ 7aT

Comment

• Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                      That is nice to know.

Did you usw a timing light to check the degrees of advance?

sent with Nokia 5110
                      hm.. shouldnt keeping the TDC After the trigger the same value, not change at all?

i have checked it before and 52 was correct.

Comment

• i think on their firmware page, they say that you need to recheck the timing once you go to 1.2.x because of the trigger alterations. It could be identical, but i wouldnt assume things on this issue!

Comment

• yes you were right,

i just went earlier to my mechanic and we put the strobe and mechanically is was showing around 3 degrees retarded.

i just changed my TDC after trigger from 52 to 49.

Comment

• Good thing it wasn't advanced!

I think I might try the new firmware in the near future

sent with Nokia 5110

Comment

• yeah!!
                              thanks btw!

this is lastnite run. 3rd to 4th gear run.
                              lambda is ~0.80
                              gt35 turbo, the boost is controller progressively because it surges on WOT, too much air for the engine to suck in between 4~5 krpms..
                              around ~22.5psi
                              misc1_out is water/methanol injection.

Comment

• GT35R, surging???
                                What hotside are you using? Or maybe your intercooler is crazy restrictive?

Definitely not normal for the 35R to surge on this engine.
                                http://tuner.ee - http://www.facebook.com/tuner.ee

Comment

Working...
                                X