Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• than steep angle doesnt look right to me.

if you are going to do so many modifications, why not modify the exit tank on the IC instead and make it go backwords? it would save a few cm as well.

Comment

• Why did you not use a 180 degree silicone hose? that angle will cause a bottle neck but in saying that depending on your bhp level you'll not likely notice it

Comment

• Thats really not cool, Like Jamo said you need a better solution for sure. A 180 degree rubber hose should do it or if you want to carry on in metal work,

A 180 degree elbow will maybe push you to far back. Or use a series of 7 degree lobster backing and a 90 degree bend
        Chef

Comment

• Thanks for all the advices,I did't founded 180 degree silicone hose,only 90 degree.
          I will try to make something with that,I don't like it either.

The bumper was cut in 3 places,the side that is under the car,I will post pictures with that too.

Cheers,
          Costan.

PS: what boost should I have after this?I have only a stage 1 chip.The the consumption should be higher now with this IC?
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamo View Post
            It's not an RS2 bumper

Look at the foglights, they are square
            i dint see the bumber. I only saw that he stated he has an RS2 bumber!
            Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Working...
            X