No announcement yet.

Stroker build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you tell us a bit more about your setup? What cams etc?

Comment

• Efr 7670 , 98 octane, 1.45bar boost, 2.2 l. 0.3bar @2000rpm
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwolf View Post
        Efr 7670 , 98 octane, 1.45bar boost, 2.2 l. 0.3bar @2000rpm
        Pretty awesome graphs for a 2.2l with that size of turbo running on 98 fuel.
        Tell us more :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by oleab View Post

Pretty awesome graphs for a 2.2l with that size of turbo running on 98 fuel.
          Tell us more :-)
          280 degrees cams and timed according to cam-card. Tial 0.63 v-band housing. With another timing we could see much more earlier spool. High flowing engine. My turbo ran out of air ( of the compressor map )

no need for stroker...

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwolf View Post

280 degrees cams and timed according to cam-card. Tial 0.63 v-band housing. With another timing we could see much more earlier spool. High flowing engine. My turbo ran out of air ( of the compressor map )

no need for stroker...
            Nice.
            Where do you get EFR turbos with V-Band AR.63 and external wastegate? Can only find AR .85.

Comment

• Originally posted by oleab View Post
              Nice.
              Where do you get EFR turbos with V-Band AR.63 and external wastegate? Can only find AR .85.
              Contact me on Facebook Lars Hjorteseth so we can talk norwegian

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel des View Post
                The tdi block is taller and so I had to cut and set a piece of steel into the timing belt back plate. It's a 3b plate
                Is this piece of steel was welded into cut 3B backplate ?

Is this plate from 3B as well ? (wondering if 3B plates from S2 and A200 are the same ....)

Attached Files
                Last edited by sailaz; 15 August 2019, 11:53.

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel des View Post
                  Next up was the belt cover. I won't run an engine on the road with no cover as a single stone can kill a belt and reck a head or even complete engine. I got a carbon cover off aron on this site and had to butcher it to make it fit the tall block. I had to extend it with fiberglass. Also this cover is the deep version to clear Vernier cam pulley.

basically at that time you have made prototype of this expensive cover from PK-Motorsport

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X