This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndersS2
    I got bored so i orderd one whiteline rear arb for myself as a "new years gift"
    can't wait till it's comming.
    Should be here by NY 06/07 zzzzzzzzzzzzz

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BaS2
      So, where's the best place to purchase the Whiteline ARB from? without the waiting
      Is there a USA distributor for the whiteline product?
      "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

• Originally posted by newsh
        Should be here by NY 06/07 zzzzzzzzzzzzz
        Just hoping it shows up before trackday-season!
        what is the longest deliverytime people here at the forum have experienced?

hmm..
        Anders - S2 Avant Clubsport - 8pots or die!

sigpic

Comment

• Anders? Have you got a Coupé to fit the Whiteline bar to?

I had to wait ~28 weeks for mine.
          SS

Comment

Just hoping it shows up before trackday-season!
            That's just 1 month away.......

Comment

• Originally posted by TECH48
              Is there a USA distributor for the whiteline product?
              I got one from a place in Michigan. I will try to find the name. He had to order it from the other side of the pond but it only took 2 weeks.

Elijah
              91 Audi Coupe Quattro- AAN engine transplant

Comment

• So anyone got this on the stiff'ist setting? Im on the middle setting and still struggle to get oversteer.
                ABY Coupe
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski
                  So anyone got this on the stiff'ist setting? Im on the middle setting and still struggle to get oversteer.
                  I drilled another hole in it(stronger then strongest ) and had to cut off the weakest setting to make it fit. Uses the new strongest setting on dry tarmac and car is neutral handling with oversteer on "lift off"(let go of throttle). Uses the weakest setting in the wet, and removes the bar in winter/snow conditions. Set on hardest on snow makes car very "tailhappy" if you let off into a corner. Have to drive it like a Porshce: easy into the corner and apply power through corner

Cheers,
                  Roger

Comment

• Originally posted by 4WheelDrifter
                    Anders? Have you got a Coupé to fit the Whiteline bar to?

I had to wait ~28 weeks for mine.
                    no, my avant. isn't it the same?

28 weeks?! sheisse! thats just unbelivable. how long since was this then?

DOH! well, guess i allways could sell it to some coupè owner here in Norway.
                    Anders - S2 Avant Clubsport - 8pots or die!

sigpic

Comment

No it's not the same rear suspension I'm afraid. I've seen somewhere that the Avant and Sedan can use A4 stuff, and there are some adj. RARB for the A4 out there.

Cheers,
                      Roger

Comment

• Originally posted by Audi_CQ
                        I drilled another hole in it(stronger then strongest ) and had to cut off the weakest setting to make it fit.
                        Thats a great idea, i'll definately be trying that.
                        Personally i'd prefer a larger diameter bar than the whiteline

Comment

Anders,

Avant owners like us have lots more choice in rear ARB's as they are the same as A4 quattro (and S4/RS4). Personally I use a Neuspeed 19mm adjustable rear ARB as it comes with subframe support brackets. There is a thread here about fitting mine.

You can also get bars from Intrax and Quattro GMBH. Intrax do a 22mm fixed bar but from reading a lot of US forums it seems you can wreck your rear subframe with a bar that is too stiff.

Ben
                          the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
                          1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

• Ordered whiteline rarb last friday at 11pm from DT and got it this morning.
                            sigpic_________
                            Rob

Comment

• SS

Comment

• @Robo, have you fitted it yet? Any thoughts on it? Have you changed the front as well?
                                Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Working...
                                X