No announcement yet.

Audi RS2 -94 Swe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He would get on well with my Welsh Forrest cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
      He would get on well with my Welsh Forrest cat.
      Sure! Nice cat

Comment

• Man that engine bay.......just wow!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr G View Post
          Man that engine bay.......just wow!!!
          Thank you Doing my best to keep it fresh.

Comment

• Waiting on my door trims to get back from the painter, as soon as they are ready i will put them back on the car!
            Bought the plastic piece under the engine a while a go and i'm just waiting for the screws/fasteners then i will mount it to the car.
            Specially made for the RS2. After that it is ready for a test drive

45764-d6ab3bb33a804b33affedab53c2219db.jpg 45764-eaa6779469a0fa68dd5b2c285313db42.jpg
            45764-ba327c1fef8e78548fd1adf959c20974.jpg

Comment

• Ooo...I'd love to find a belly pan for my CQ. I'm jealous
              2001 A4 Avant QMS - FXK04'd
              1991 Audi CQ - Project
              1996 A4 12v Quattro Manual - SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by jbrentd View Post
                Ooo...I'd love to find a belly pan for my CQ. I'm jealous
                Look at Audi tradition

Comment

• Originally posted by s0_big View Post

Look at Audi tradition
                  Thanks for the tip, but they won't ship to the US and I am afraid the cost to ship it twice, through an intermediary, would make it difficult.
                  2001 A4 Avant QMS - FXK04'd
                  1991 Audi CQ - Project
                  1996 A4 12v Quattro Manual - SOLD

Comment

• Small jobb tonight, fitting head light covers that i bought of a group buy at FB. My car had only the left cover so i bought a set for both sides.
                    Middle metall piece/braket will be left to the painters to get some matte black on the red marked area as original. Bothered me a loong time, so tonight i took it of and masked it up for the painter. Still waiting on door trims from the painter.

Covers for headlights:
                    45764-2a5981e205a8585cd467fb966b2c855a.jpg
                    Cover for headlight mounted on the right side:
                    45764-e550f7fb1a338b10171c4bf5abb7d53f.jpg
                    Middle piece going to painter matte black:
                    45764-a3e0fe00ebc7ae06c195f9ff8afcbdac.jpg

Comment

• Painter called me yesterday and said parts were done! Picked up the parts today, looks good i think. Compared the painted parts with the car and it looks good in the garage. The "real" result will show when the car get's out in the sun with the freshly painted parts on if it's good or not good. Unfortunately i will have to wait 2 weeks before the paint/clearcoat has settled and i can get the trims on the car. Reason: Original the middle door trims were (as far as i found) fitted with double sided tape. Sure, thats good, but a hell to get right/straight when fitted to the car. So i decided to mount them and the lower front/rear lower trims with some kind of glue to get a chance to fit the parts in the right place before the glue settles. So to hold the trims in the right place when the glue settles i need tape to hold them in place, and according to the painter this is not good as is will leave marks in the paint if it has not cured for 2 weeks. Well, summer is not here yet and all the car meetings is cancelled due to Corona. So no stress.
                      Here is some pictures of the door trims and finally the front plate is painted with the correct matte black behind the grill
                      45764-4c8ec18df66a65c58f5c08ca0c87f2dd.jpg 45764-69d635af9b9a889209e6ae65c0d3637f.jpg

Comment

• Finally some time spent in the garage and with the RS2!
                        Was a little bit nervous about the fitting/gluing of the door trims. But it was nothing to be nervous about, went well in the end!
                        Used tape to hold the glued pieces in place as the glue cured over night. Went to the garage today and took of the masking tape. Before the middle door trims was fitted to the car it was not that disturbing, but now with trims it looks so much better i think.
                        Now i just have to install the engine cover (under the car). Then it's time to book time for MOT.

Installed front piece with correct matte black paint lower end to blend in behind the mesh grill:
                        45764-d9f25bb4e34be61f557d622f28f3194c.jpg
                        New clips mounted on the doors (for lower trim pieces):
                        45764-aea620daf722ec847a1e6b087f91f3a4.jpg
                        Middle door trims glued in place, also the front/rear lower pieces:
                        45764-5997520e39820d77ef1bb625e576fb5a.jpg
                        Door trims, upper/lower finished result, happy owner, now i have to get it out on the roads so i can enjoy it not just stand in the garage looking at it..:
                        45764-56a93e3db2d2e4304d5c22aefafed0a6.jpg

Comment

• Your car should be in the Audi museum! Enjoy driving it
                          91 Modded 3B
                          14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveH View Post
                            Your car should be in the Audi museum! Enjoy driving it
                            I don't know about that. Many things yet to be fixed if it should be worth Audi museum, full respray etc. But I'm happy with the looks for now. Thanks, hopefully there will be lots of driving this summer.
                            Last edited by s0_big; 3 May 2020, 23:12.

Comment

• Originally posted by s0_big View Post
                              Got some new parts (Exept for the old fog light) for the car today, also a set of drilled front brake discs and pads. Happy days with new parts
                              Fog lights and turn signals original Hella, will make the front end look so much better.
                              image_76557.jpg 45764-555ae4878ca12e438dc2ea9e9786f7cc.jpg
                              Wow, your RS2 is looking beautiful, where is the cheapest place to buy front 304mm Sebro Drilled discs for an RS2 please. I really need some this week!

Comment

• Originally posted by UUUdirs2newcastle View Post

Wow, your RS2 is looking beautiful, where is the cheapest place to buy front 304mm Sebro Drilled discs for an RS2 please. I really need some this week!
                                Cheapest i don't know. I bought mine from Autewo In Germany

Comment

Working...
                                X