Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
    What a lovely engine bay you have. It's like new
    Thanks. There is some hours behind it. But it can for sure be better, but i have owned it for just about 17 month's. So hopefully there is many moore month's to spend on it getting better and better

Comment

• Looks great! I was going to search for pictures of those parts, since I recently found an S2 airbox for my project. Not sure they would do me any good though, since the one I bought has had the swiss cheese treatment.
      2001 A4 Avant QMS - FXK04'd
      1991 Audi CQ - Project
      1996 A4 12v Quattro Manual - SOLD

Comment

• The car is missing the middle door trims and i have finally found them all (they were a pain to get hold of). They seem to have been mounted with some kind of glue. So now im wondering if thats how they should be mounted? I had a thought of double sided mounting tape. Any one know what they used for factory mounting for the middle door trim?
        The lower one's is on the car but they have seen better days. They will be changed for new ones. Looking at the front/rear lower door trims, how are they mounted to the car? The trims on the door slides on guides, but there is nothing like that on the front/rear small pieces. Maybe some one have pictures of that or can explain?

Mr cat does the quality check:

45764-6c590dfa3419d98be1dd09f81c782796.jpg

Comment

• Nice cat
          On my S2 Avant, the small ones had a peal off strip with double sided tape underneath.
          Nothelle S2 Avant
          Black Ur project
          Ocianic Ur project gone
          S2 Coupe project gone
          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Nice cat
            On my S2 Avant, the small ones had a peal off strip with double sided tape underneath.
            He is a good boy
            Yeah, ok. Well, easiest way would be to just remove the ones on the car to have a look. But it is sure the same as on the S2.

Comment

• Originally posted by s0_big View Post

He is a good boy
              Yeah, ok. Well, easiest way would be to just remove the ones on the car to have a look. But it is sure the same as on the S2.
              Probably right. Mine were from Audi Tradition. Genuine parts.
              Nothelle S2 Avant
              Black Ur project
              Ocianic Ur project gone
              S2 Coupe project gone
              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• I think Dave means the thinner middle ones have peel off double sided tape. You Andre mean the small ones at the bottom of the arches dont you?
                Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

• Originally posted by fish View Post
                  I think Dave means the thinner middle ones have peel off double sided tape. You Andre mean the small ones at the bottom of the arches dont you?
                  Ahh. Yeah I ment the lower trim end pieces front/rear. The ones in the middle of the door I think I will use double side tape.

Comment

• Picked up the four remaining rims/tires today. Job well done i think. Couldn't do it better myself
                    Refurbished wheels and new tires. Tire choice was, Pirelli P-Zero 225/45-ZR. Painted in colour: 61M

image_77219.jpg image_77220.jpg
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by s0_big; 24 February 2020, 17:33.

Comment

• Lovely. Great job by the look of them
                      91 Modded 3B
                      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

• They look great along with all you have done in this thread. Superb attention to detail!

Liking "Mr Cat" too, how old is he? Ours is 13 next month.
                        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                        96 URS6 plus speck estate
                        94 2.6 80 Avant
                        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                          They look great along with all you have done in this thread. Superb attention to detail!

Liking "Mr Cat" too, how old is he? Ours is 13 next month.
                          Thanks! Im trying to do my best
                          The cat, Santino is about 4 years now. Recently we got him a female friend to play with. Was a little bit lonely for him to be alone.

Comment

• Work day in the garage.
                            My heat shields for the exhaust manifold was a little ruff, so when "Error404" made new ones i bought a set. Today i got it fitted to the car. As always lots of parts had to come off. But i'm used to it, so not big of a deal. Parts fitted like a glove
                            Waxed the rims and mounted them on the car.
                            Was going to change steering wheel but i was missing a connector for the airbag so that will have to wait until i get a connector.
                            Otherwise i'm waiting for the door trims, lower/upper to get back from the painter.
                            Waiting for fasteners for the plastic cover under the engine, then i will install that.
                            Then the summer is welcome
                            45764-dfb8f996babcbcc65f0ddabdc91432b9.jpg 45764-91855928ba0fb38e710803b05f30285a.jpg 45764-f8e6dd4e5e025e01d338b72235a308a7.jpg

Comment

• No cat today
                              Nothelle S2 Avant
                              Black Ur project
                              Ocianic Ur project gone
                              S2 Coupe project gone
                              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

No cat today
                                Hehe, no not today! He will be back soon

Comment