Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• Well done my friend! Looks and sound like it should Seems to pull as it should as well. I have no idea why the idle is bad, though.

Did you use some kind of measuremenst before installing the rings on the rear hatch? I have mine on the shelf...

Comment

• Thanks! Yeah, im pleased so far =) I have to find the problem with Idle, some body must have had this problem. I will have to search the forum. Regarding the Audi badge, i could see the "badge" in the paintwork, so i just put it in the same place (hopfully original place). When i look at pictures it seems that the Audi rings should be fittet little lower than the RS2 badge.

Comment

• Took the car out on a cruise today. All good except for the idle.. Yesterday I cleaned the MAF connector and MAF connectors. But no difference. Really annoying. Anyway, today I let the car see some moore boost and revs, no problems luckily I think I will drive so I empty the tank and then do an oil/oil filter change.
          Will keep you updated on the idle issue. Any help/tips is very welcome.

Comment

• That's brave of you, driving it hard from day 1 after the re build

It's very tempting but I haven't got the balls to do the same in mine. I cant afford another re build

What oil are you using? I started off on cheap mineral for first 30 mins, then running in oil but changed back to mineral as my tappets didn't like it. I haven't done so many miles as I have a wheel bearing issue. Hopefully getting sorted on Thursday then I can slowly build the revs up
            Nothelle S2 Avant
            Black Ur project
            Ocianic Ur project gone
            S2 Coupe project gone
            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• If it fails it will fail anyway. I think you should drive it like you will later on. But I know, it's "nervous to push it. The only thing thats maybe needs to bed in is the piston rings. All other stuff like bearings and turbo should just work with full throttle directly.
              Now I'm running a Mineral Kendall 20w50. After the first 500km I will change to Motul 15w50 synt. Same as I have in my Urs4. Hope you can drive soon! Think I have bad wheel bearings as well.. But that will be fixed later on.

Comment

• This weekend i gave the car a better polish. I polished the car when i bought it to get rid of old ****, but it was not that good i thought. Used 3M products for the polish. The car is not vaxed yet.
                Also today i brought the car in for MOT, it did not clear the inspection due to the rough idle i have, going mad at the idle. I have a thread here, for the fault finding: https://www.s2forum.com/forum/techni...rs2-rough-idle

Anyway, here is some pictures of the lady with some "make up"

45764-61aab4ae23b84a249125264c528b6863.jpg413685-3940979.jpg
                413685-3940981.jpg
                413685-3940978.jpg
                413685-3940982.jpg

Comment

• What a beauty
                  91 Modded 3B
                  14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveH View Post
                    What a beauty
                    Thanks! But it's the same as with girls, always looking better at pictures

Comment

• Yes, your lady looks very nice with or without makeup!
                      Also love your immaculate garage. Is that a sunken lift you have?
                      Nothelle S2 Avant
                      Black Ur project
                      Ocianic Ur project gone
                      S2 Coupe project gone
                      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                        Yes, your lady looks very nice with or without makeup!
                        Also love your immaculate garage. Is that a sunken lift you have?
                        Hehe, thank you! The garage is at my father's house. Waiting for the right moment to buy my own house and garage. Yeah, it is a scissor lift thats mounted in the floor, good for low cars and does not take any room when not used.

Comment

• Very nice. I hope to renovate my garage this autumn. Long overdue
                          Nothelle S2 Avant
                          Black Ur project
                          Ocianic Ur project gone
                          S2 Coupe project gone
                          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• Looking good Andre! How hi does it lift? I renovated my garage this winter, but the inside roofheight wont alllow a lift. But maybe a scissorlift...
                            Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

• Originally posted by fish View Post
                              Looking good Andre! How hi does it lift? I renovated my garage this winter, but the inside roofheight wont alllow a lift. But maybe a scissorlift...
                              Thanks, this one lifts around 2 meters. Rotary is the brand. Very glad my father bought it, mostly me thats using it

Comment

• Small update on the partslist.. I was missing the airguides to the air filter box. Ordered what i think is enough parts to make it complete again, can't find good pictures of them installed. But i think i have them all hopfully. If anyone have good pictures of them mounted or seeing that i'm missing some parts to make it complete, please tell me. Will start install them some day. Hopfully on saturday i will bring the RS2 and my URS4 to a local Audi/VW old school meeting. First and last car meet of the year
                                45764-6e2bed146b0106e7104f815191d471af.jpg
                                Last edited by s0_big; 11 September 2019, 16:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X