No announcement yet.

Audi RS2 -94 Swe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks. Now I know how to route mass cable on my car with motor upgrade.

Comment

• Good evening! Some weeks ago i was cleaning up my air filter box and thought the heatshield was a little deformed. I couldn't get them to match the airbox, after thinking and thinking i looked at the art nr of my "RS2" airbox just to figure out it was an S2 airbox i had, but with RS2 heatshields... At first i thought it was not to big of a deal, and the prices/difficulty to find a RS2 box was not so funny. But after a while it was to disturbing when i'm doing a "original" restoration. So i put up a few adds on some Swedish Audi groups. And guess what, after a few hours i got contact with a nice gentlemen that was willing to sell his to me for reasonable money. Said and done, today i picked it up! Here is some pics, also got a new sealing for the air mass sensor, quite pleased at the moment

Audi S2 Aby airbox: 034133837BA
      Audi RS2 airbox: 034133837BC

45764-60545580ca5564387d0e432d32d2130d.jpg45764-20230eb81a734e69aa148d3faf65c238.jpg45764-f6e9e1a79dc1543d445da457321101bd.jpg45764-5aff8356802c5ddbcf085df1a9d0eae8.jpg
      Will need a good clean up and new airfilter, thens it's ready to go!

Comment

• Been working on the car some more this week. Oil pressure is tested (crank without plugs) until i saw 3 bar on the pressure sender. Today i mounted the exhaust, pressure pipes and coils. The car is ready for startup, and i tried today to start the car but with no luck... The fuelpump is dead even though it has 12V. To bad, as i was looking forward that today would be the day. Luckily i have a spare fuel pump from my UrS4 that i will mount tomorrow. Will get back with th resault tomorrow. Hopfully happy news

Some pictures of the car at this state:
        45764-68b3b22011eb91f11edd0b7d84e03911.jpg
        45764-ecc1ca0059fa1f167b0db91ca4023d4e.jpg45764-43830f62d630ecc76688ddeddc5fdef6.jpg
        Last edited by s0_big; 5 July 2019, 22:45.

Comment

• Your engine bay is looking great. Top job you have done there. You must be really proud.
          Nothelle S2 Avant
          Black Ur project
          Ocianic Ur project gone
          S2 Coupe project gone
          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
            Your engine bay is looking great. Top job you have done there. You must be really proud.
            Thank you! It turned out pretty good, i will feel proud when it starts up

Comment

• Good luck with the engine start. Just check your top cam gear socket is tight!
              Nothelle S2 Avant
              Black Ur project
              Ocianic Ur project gone
              S2 Coupe project gone
              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• Beautiful

I look forward to seeing pictures of the RS2 out and about!
                //-\\ ((_)) //)) //

Comment

• Today i was back in the garage trying to get it to start. Fuel pump was running but no fuel came to the injectors. So I decided to change the fuel filter. Man, what a nice job to change that one... I think it took me 3 hours. But atleast I managed to change it without destroying the plastic holder. Fuel was flowing to the injectors, but the car still not start. Changed the G4 sender without any difference. Unfortunately I will go on a little work tripp tomorrow so I don't have time for the car in a few days now. But when I get home I will get back at it. My thoughts right now is that the Hall-sender is defective all though I took it from a engine that was running when I pulled it.. will check the function with the so called diod test. Will take it step by step, also need to connect VagCom and read fault codes.. Not giving up now, thats for sure. A little hassle before it fires up is normal
                  25 year old original fuel filter, changed for a new MANN (WK 725) filter.
                  20190706_152837.jpg

Comment

• Up early today to do some more fault finding. Spark is there, fuel flowing through the system, but the injectors won't open. There is 12V at the injectors when the ignition is on. And if i remember right the injectors is earthed by the ECU when they are supposed to open? Will search the web and studying faults on my work tripp today. But someone here maybe have came across the same issue?
                    Last edited by s0_big; 7 July 2019, 08:44.

Comment

• is the battery fully charged or maybe g40? found this https://www.s2forum.com/forum/techni...rs2-wont-start

Comment

• you can build af tester http://www.efiexpress.com/catalog/ar...articles_id=11

Comment

• by the way lovely build
                          one last link https://forums.quattroworld.com/s4s6/msgs/210191.phtml

Comment

• Originally posted by mllen89 View Post
                            by the way lovely build
                            one last link https://forums.quattroworld.com/s4s6/msgs/210191.phtml
                            I have spark and fuel, so g40, g4 and g28 works properly.

Comment

• Is the timing spot on?
                              Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes
                              http://www.garaget.org/?car=52877

Comment

• Originally posted by k.alle View Post
                                Is the timing spot on?
                                Yes, checked wery good. And If timing was out i wouldn't have spark because of g4 and g40 sensor wouldn't allow that if timing was out.

Comment

Working...
                                X