No announcement yet.

Audi RS2 -94 Swe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are some good photos of RS2 air ducting in Saltinot's "RS2 America" thread. The thread is pretty large, but definitely worth looking at.

Comment

• Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post
      There are some good photos of RS2 air ducting in Saltinot's "RS2 America" thread. The thread is pretty large, but definitely worth looking at.
      Yeah i saw them ysterday, but the pictures is "gone" I have sendt a message to saltinot askin for pictures!
      Thanks anyway

Comment

• Sorry, i did not know that. I have some photos from this marvelous thread saved.

Comment

• 91 Modded 3B
          14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

• Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post
            Sorry, i did not know that. I have some photos from this marvelous thread saved.
            Top notch

Comment

• Today, with the help of my father we took the RS2 and Urs4 to a local Audi/VW old-timer meeting at a VW dealer in Malmö. Not so much Audi but fun to talk and meet others with the same interest. Cars behaved nice and the weather was good

45764-58ddbd57fe402d862abe0f06fcc8e0a3.jpg45764-054a412a0ce2fb6db4a974f2441708e6.jpg45764-44898a915dff128e4369b517ff344ee9.jpg45764-be5b3b6fa7d02eac4d39e5331cb34612.jpg

Comment

• Looking good. How many people asked if it was for sale?
                Nothelle S2 Avant in restoration

Comment

• Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                  Looking good. How many people asked if it was for sale?
                  Thanks, those guys at the meet were mostly interested in aircooled VW. So no offers this time

Comment

• Originally posted by s0_big View Post

Thanks, those guys at the meet were mostly interested in aircooled VW. So no offers this time
                    I'm surprised. If you brought it to a similar show in the UK you would have had lots of "is it for sale?" comments. They tend to shut up when you tell them what it's worth though
                    Nothelle S2 Avant in restoration

Comment

• Could someone please provide the part numbers of the air guides?
                      I can only find the numbers for 3B engine

Your RS2 looks great again!
                      Amazing what you've done in this short amount of time!
                      '95 Audi S2 Avant
                      '92 Audi Coupe T89 quattro 2.3E

Comment

• Originally posted by shorty_94 View Post
                        Could someone please provide the part numbers of the air guides?
                        I can only find the numbers for 3B engine

Your RS2 looks great again!
                        Amazing what you've done in this short amount of time!
                        Search the forum and in the "rs2 america" created by saltinot you will find the art numbers for the air guides to the air filter box. Not all are RS2 specific. I think it's 3 or 4 that is specially for the rs2 the others is the same as S2

Comment

Working...
                        X