No announcement yet.

Audi RS2 -94 Swe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are some good photos of RS2 air ducting in Saltinot's "RS2 America" thread. The thread is pretty large, but definitely worth looking at.

Comment

• Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post
      There are some good photos of RS2 air ducting in Saltinot's "RS2 America" thread. The thread is pretty large, but definitely worth looking at.
      Yeah i saw them ysterday, but the pictures is "gone" I have sendt a message to saltinot askin for pictures!
      Thanks anyway

Comment

• Sorry, i did not know that. I have some photos from this marvelous thread saved.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

• 91 Modded 3B
          14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

• Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post
            Sorry, i did not know that. I have some photos from this marvelous thread saved.
            Top notch

Comment

• Today, with the help of my father we took the RS2 and Urs4 to a local Audi/VW old-timer meeting at a VW dealer in Malmö. Not so much Audi but fun to talk and meet others with the same interest. Cars behaved nice and the weather was good

45764-58ddbd57fe402d862abe0f06fcc8e0a3.jpg45764-054a412a0ce2fb6db4a974f2441708e6.jpg45764-44898a915dff128e4369b517ff344ee9.jpg45764-be5b3b6fa7d02eac4d39e5331cb34612.jpg

Comment

• Looking good. How many people asked if it was for sale?
                Nothelle S2 Avant
                Black Ur project
                Ocianic Ur project gone
                S2 Coupe project gone
                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                  Looking good. How many people asked if it was for sale?
                  Thanks, those guys at the meet were mostly interested in aircooled VW. So no offers this time

Comment

• Originally posted by s0_big View Post

Thanks, those guys at the meet were mostly interested in aircooled VW. So no offers this time
                    I'm surprised. If you brought it to a similar show in the UK you would have had lots of "is it for sale?" comments. They tend to shut up when you tell them what it's worth though
                    Nothelle S2 Avant
                    Black Ur project
                    Ocianic Ur project gone
                    S2 Coupe project gone
                    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• Could someone please provide the part numbers of the air guides?
                      I can only find the numbers for 3B engine

Your RS2 looks great again!
                      Amazing what you've done in this short amount of time!
                      '95 Audi S2 Avant
                      '92 Audi Coupe T89 quattro 2.3E

Comment

• Originally posted by shorty_94 View Post
                        Could someone please provide the part numbers of the air guides?
                        I can only find the numbers for 3B engine

Your RS2 looks great again!
                        Amazing what you've done in this short amount of time!
                        Search the forum and in the "rs2 america" created by saltinot you will find the art numbers for the air guides to the air filter box. Not all are RS2 specific. I think it's 3 or 4 that is specially for the rs2 the others is the same as S2

Comment

• I would say 3B ducting totally differs from ADU one.

According to https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+co.../1/133-133075/
                          and
                          https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+co.../8/805-805000/
                          the list of 3B S2 elements is following:

8A0805962
                          895805985A

Comment

• Nice to see it back on the road
                            Looks mint..
                            00 S8
                            94 RS2
                            94 80 Competition
                            88 urquattro 20vt

Comment

• On the to do list now (except get the idle right) is to do some work on the brakes and wheels. Not a very big work, but still needs to be done.
                              After all engine work and fault finding i need something smaller to work with during the winter.
                              Calipers will be blasted and painted, rims will be refurbished, wheel nuts will be anodized black.
                              Started my "winter project" today
                              If some one have dust/splash shields for the front brakes or know where to buy i would be happy, Audi trs had only the left one..
                              Picture of my dirty parts:
                              45764-ebfda5697b00736a3b1c91096e7ceec0.jpg

Comment

• Dirty parts blasted. Will have to mask them up and clean a little more before sending it to the painter. Not sure what to do with the rear brake discs.. Maybe regular 2K paint will do it if i dont trackday the car. Any one know what new brake discs is "coated" with, like Zimmermann discs? Bolts and brackets will be galvanized yellowish.

Also i found one interesting thing about the rear drilled discs, they have a Sebro part nr, but i have no luck finding them online.
                                Readings on the disc: Sebro 205804, 1.4064 and then just info about Min-thickness/diam.
                                As far as i know the only place we can get them is from Audi TRS and they are like 480Euro for one disc... Any one that can check the Sebro part nr? I had no luck searching just got the regular non-drilled disks from Sebro.

45764-5ba5dd2b9e274f5e558328434cacb8d5.jpg Sebro rear-drilled disc partnr:
                                45764-42e6b2b1123fdc5a5bd798ab53dce2f9.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X