Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jonas_R View Post
    @Steve

I have the tripple gauge pod in the center vents. So I removed the VDO EGT gauge that I had since I did not need it after I switched over to a Zeitronix EGT probe instead. And the I fitted the Eboost2 gauge in the tripple pod.
    What you doing with your VDO EGT gauge? Maybe take it off your hands if you dont need it

Comment

• Originally posted by sjw185 View Post
      What you doing with your VDO EGT gauge? Maybe take it off your hands if you dont need it
      That could be arranged
      Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• PM sent

Comment

• Originally posted by sjw185 View Post
          PM sent
          Steve I have not forgotten you
          Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• Installed my 3" exhaust cutoff valve

So got my exhaust cutoff valve mounted last night.

Here is the solenoid valve that controls the Garrett actuator.

However I have some weird problem that is either related to my new spark plugs or my new fuel pump relay kit from 034motorsport. When I start the engine it cranks like 8 times before it starts. And now it cut outs everytime i try to put some boost on the car. Really strange I guess.
            Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• det er jo top dollar

but why the 90´ bend on the valve??

if you free then come too our club golf meet the 11-12-13sept. at padborg park
              you can get some laps on the track
              ill be at the entrence as always.
              maybe take some from the audi dk club with you

Comment

• 90 degree bend on the valve?

Do you mean the exhaust or the solenoid valve? The exhaust has the 90 degree bend to get the exhaust gas down in the ground and solenoid has the angle or else it could not fit.

I need to get my boost sorted before I can attend, but I dont really do track days
                Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonas_R View Post
                  However I have some weird problem that is either related to my new spark plugs or my new fuel pump relay kit from 034motorsport. When I start the engine it cranks like 8 times before it starts. And now it cut outs everytime i try to put some boost on the car. Really strange I guess.

Should you earth your HO coils on the body/chassis? Maybe earth them on the engine instead. Just a thought.....

Comment

• from exhaust pipe to the valve can´t se it on the pic but looks 90 degres

you could just come and have fun with us you are not forsed too drive,it´s been so long since i have seen the car,

Comment

• Originally posted by Bram View Post
                      Should you earth your HO coils on the body/chassis? Maybe earth them on the engine instead. Just a thought.....
                      The cables you see are earthed for TTL Hi/Low signals and it has been working fine so far

Problem came after I change spark plugs and added the fuel pump relay kit. That is the longer cranking and the boost cut off. Somehow I think it is related to the fuel pump relay, just can't see how. Unless the relay it self suddenly turns off because it draws to much current or gets to hot? I mean under fuel boost the pump will be using the most current and thus perhaps the relay is cutting off.

Something is off anyhow.
                      Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• yes, that makes sense. Did you also put in a fresh fuel filter? Maybe that one got 'blocked' by the removal of the old one with some stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Bram View Post
                          yes, that makes sense. Did you also put in a fresh fuel filter? Maybe that one got 'blocked' by the removal of the old one with some stuff
                          No fuel filter is the same. Will have a look at the fuel pump relay
                          Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• Yes, you should do that first

Comment

• Bearings for 430hp / 600 Nm?

I'm right in thinking that for my 430 HP / 600 Nm project I can use RS2 purple bearings for the upper and lower part of the conrod?

Also RS2 bearings for the crank shaft right?
                              Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• so have thought about comming to the padborgpark meet??
                                please do

regards RIX

Comment

Working...
                                X