Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English please folks

Comment

• No need I can translate; We love pölse, we are red and white, and we all suck at Icehockey, Sweden has the best Audibuilders..

That's pretty much it
      2004 9-5 aero
      2009 Subaru Legacy Diesel
      1994 Toyota Supra Eurospec 6-spd LHD
      3-4 Audis in parts

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by prosty View Post
          No need I can translate; We love pölse, we are red and white, and we all suck at Icehockey, Sweden has the best Audibuilders..

That's pretty much it
          Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla .....
          Last edited by Jonas_R; 27 June 2009, 19:55.
          Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• Originally posted by RIX View Post
            du er tossig når ikke at blive færdig med den ene ting inden du skifter igen,er glad for dit valg af lader er jo selv kkk fan too(and that´s the turbo not the reed neks in the us)

vi må snart finde en dag til at mødes,hvad med rs2 knaster og portet top,når nu du er igang

vil nok sætte nye ringe i da den bliver skilt helt ad og husk at tjekke oliepumpen,lad den ligge badet i olie ellers er den færdig når du samler igen.

Vh.
            your mad ,don´t finish one thing before you start another,happy with your choice off charger since iam kkk fan

we must soon find a day where we can meet,how about rs2 cams,and a port/3 angel valve job when your ad it.

i would put new (piston rings)rings in now that it´s totaly apart,remeber too check the oilpumpe,please leave it in a bath off olie other wise i could be dead when you assemble it again.

is that good inough for you guy´s
            i my self have no problem with the language being,german,brittish,norsk eller svensk and off course danish

the problem with you sweeds are you don´t wont too understand danish
            Last edited by RIX; 27 June 2009, 23:05.

Comment

• I dont think I will be using RS2 CAMs or 7A for that matter. With the small 6" exhaust housing I dont think it will be good for spool or EGT's
              Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• RS2 cams offer early spool like ABY/3B cams. 7A is a different story

Comment

• @Bram

Good to know, thought they where more alike.
                  Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• 7A can be timed to make earlier spool but it's fiddly to do.

Best setup theoretically according to the old yahoo group was aby cams with the RS2 cam wheel or nm cams and the rs2 cam wheel

Comment

• maybe a reversed inlet when your at it

Regards

from SABRO

Comment

• Don't think I will go with reverse inlet, to much hassle and then it would look stock at all
                        Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• Some new parts arrived today:

Rods from Aronmatic

Nice little alarm that blinks and makes a sound from Zeitronix. You can set it up with different restrictions like:

boost greater then 26 PSI.
                          EGT greater then then 780 Celcius
                          AFR greather then 12.5 and RPM greater then 4000 and WOT = 100%

When it is trigger I will wire it up so that the Eboost lowers the boost to spring pressure.
                          Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• More nice parts Jonas
                            Did you get a plate/pod sorted for you eboost2?

Comment

• @Steve

I have the tripple gauge pod in the center vents. So I removed the VDO EGT gauge that I had since I did not need it after I switched over to a Zeitronix EGT probe instead. And the I fitted the Eboost2 gauge in the tripple pod.
                              Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• More things installed

I was on holiday in the US for three weekend and I just happend to buy a few things from summitracing and 034motorsport

Got the C4 fuel pump relay kit, and most say that it is worth every penny and very easy to install. And for only 45$ it is great value as well. Linky

As mentioned in the previous post I have now installed the Zeitronix trigger/alarm system and it works really well. Sofar I have only made to simple rules, but when they get triggered it activates the Eboost2 by earthing one of it inputs. Thereby it will shift to a different boost group that only runs spring pressure as longs as the alarm is activated.

I used the relay to power my Eboost2 output, this will control a solenoid. The solenoid valve will activate the 3" exhaust cutoff vale valve. The eboost2 will open the exhaust cutoff valve over 4000 RPM and over 1.1bar of pressure.

I bought this exhaust cutoff from QTP:

I will drop the electric motor and use a actuator from a VW TDI instead.

I will post some video and pictures next week.
                                Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Working...
                                X