Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sonic View Post
    Hi Mark,

The turbo came from Will @ VRS (who posted above you), i cant quite remember where he sourced it from, but it was brand new, and came in at a grand +VAT IIRC.
    I know the source I'm pretty sure it was done to Wills spec so if you want one contact VRS

Comment

I assume the reason I'm only seeing 1.5 bar is because of the run-in map I'm on, but it felt ****ing awesome regardless! ...
      run in map?...who set that up for you?...
      sorry if this has already been mentioned andy...

Comment

• Dmitri... not so much a run-in map, but a generic map before its custom mapped.

Either way it looks like it's boosting a little too low, not seeing above 22psi.

The car is up at VRS next week so will look into it then along with the final oil change.
        S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Dmitri... not so much a run-in map, but a generic map before its custom mapped.

Either way it looks like it's boosting a little too low, not seeing above 22psi.

The car is up at VRS next week so will look into it then along with the final oil change.
          ah, that makes sense...

Comment

• Sonic and jamo, thanks for the turbo advise will contact will when I'm at that stage of the build, so for now just watching your bhp figures.
            Sonic I am in barrow in furness, if you ever get back up to gods country, well the lakes not barrow I mean give me a shout for a meet........mark

Comment

• Originally posted by s4boy View Post
              Sonic and jamo, thanks for the turbo advise will contact will when I'm at that stage of the build, so for now just watching your bhp figures.
              Sonic I am in barrow in furness, if you ever get back up to gods country, well the lakes not barrow I mean give me a shout for a meet........mark
              work at the dockyard?....

Comment

I recently moved to the south after living in the lakes for 10 years.
                Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Traitor.

We have more cookies

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                sigpic

Comment

• Just given the old girl a quick tidy up... she needs a bit of TLC on the paintwork, but from a distance still scrubs up well...

Comment

• Like the wheels

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

• Sonic! Your car looks amazing! i wish mine scrubbed up that well.
                      Im probably in no position to comment but...If i was being super critical i would say that maybe your RS2 bumper grills might look good sprayed black to match your bonnet grill?
                      Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
                      03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
                      01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

• Originally posted by re2500 View Post
                        Sonic! Your car looks amazing! i wish mine scrubbed up that well.
                        Im probably in no position to comment but...If i was being super critical i would say that maybe your RS2 bumper grills might look good sprayed black to match your bonnet grill?
                        Cheers - but i've given up trying to keep them black, regardless of how many times i have them sand blasted, primed and painted, they always end up looking dull after a few months!

Comment

Cheers - but i've given up trying to keep them black, regardless of how many times i have them sand blasted, primed and painted, they always end up looking dull after a few months!
                          Are they aluminium? If so then anodizing is your friend

The car looks really nice mate

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

• Dont think so.. They're pretty mangled to be honest, could do with replacing them

Comment

• This did just prompt me to dig out my back-to-black can and head outside with the torch on my phone to see what i was doing

Comment

• Very nice looking!!! What wheels are they?
                                Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Working...
                                X