No announcement yet.

Jogi's New Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made the most of the decent weather and took the old girl out to blow out the cobwebs and then gave her a clean before my visit to Northampton Motorsport on Wednesday.
    Still puts a smile on my face and scrubs up quite well

Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
    20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

• Great to catch up the other day Chris , good to see you've got rid of the dirt off the old girl
      Looks fantastic
      Gav
      S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

• Still looking good

Comment

• Thanks chaps.
          @ Gav. Yes it was. Lets not leave it so long this time
          Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
          20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

• Just a little update.
            Visited Northampton Motorsports. They did wheel geometry and corner weighted the car. nice bunch of guys with some interesting projects going on.
            So as car was finally sorted, I thought I would open her up on way home. No such luck as have a boost leak ARGHHHHHHH!
            Back in garage again to sort that and also slight map tweak to make car run properly at idle. One day i might just enjoy this car!
            Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
            20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jogi730 View Post
              Made the most of the decent weather and took the old girl out to blow out the cobwebs and then gave her a clean before my visit to Northampton Motorsport on Wednesday.
              Still puts a smile on my face and scrubs up quite well

Looking good Chris....

Darren.

Comment

Hey, what car does that boost gauge come from?

Comment

• Just watched the videos. Sounds fantastic both inside and outside the car. I may have mentioned this before but I do find the wing vents quite tasteful. I've been tempteded to try something similar on my bonnet but worried I won't pull it off so well.

Comment

• Not sure what specific car the gauge(s) are from. Took me a long time to find them though. Ended up buying them from a company called RallyNuts Motorsports brand new, although that was 4 years ago. Send them an e-mail and they may be able to help.

@Darren, thanks. Praise from you is high praise indeed and always welcome. Need to catch up sometime. Car meet in new year?
                    Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
                    20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Not sure what specific car the gauge(s) are from. Took me a long time to find them though. Ended up buying them from a company called RallyNuts Motorsports brand new, although that was 4 years ago. Send them an e-mail and they may be able to help.

@Darren, thanks. Praise from you is high praise indeed and always welcome. Need to catch up sometime. Car meet in new year?
                      Haha, thanks mate. Definitely up for a meet... All the best mate.

Darren

Comment

• This has got to be by far the shiniest 90 on this planet. Including the ones they store in museum in Germany.
                        Everything less than 2 bar is considered to be naturally aspirated

Comment

• Hey Jyrki,
                          Great to see you still lurking. How are you? What great projects are you working on? any 5 cylinder magic?
                          Thanks for the comments
                          Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
                          20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LeafBox View Post
                            Hey, what car does that boost gauge come from?
                            Standard VDO gauges, none car specific.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laaf View Post
                              Standard VDO gauges, none car specific.
                              Fooled me at least!

Comment

• Not much I5 stuff here. Last time on a 5-pot was in Tuner GP in Hockenheim, 2013 with Wolf Power.

Now something else:

Www.facebook.com/aprfinland
                                Everything less than 2 bar is considered to be naturally aspirated

Comment

Working...
                                X