My Treser Ur Quattro Restoration Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Macspring
    You're making way too much sense, off to theToyhodna Prius Bluemotion Forum with you!

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by macspring View Post
      Nice links I know Phil Payne's site of course, possibly the original and still one of the best sources of quattro info on the web.

Have you ever driven a 250-300hp 10 valve? The torque curve is totally addictive. My car is actually in excellent condition mechanically, apart from a clean up the engine, trans, drive train, brakes, suspension etc are all good, the present engine has not done a lot of miles. The Treser engine mods turn a nice 200 hp quattro into a bit of an animal, I've added a hybrid turbo and modded the ECU to allow a solid 1 Bar of boost.
      My intention is to get the shell mended and some fresh Alpine White applied. I intend to spend a few grand on it and make it worth about 10. At the moment it is worth a couple of grand if I break it..
      I'm not much interested in what the purists say about the body kit. Its original 80s Treser stuff, Audi sanctioned, so its genuine, I wish I still had a real Treser front bumper though. However I do love the look of the original car so I may do as some have suggested and have both options available. To this end I've been given a rear spoiler by a member on here and I've already got a spare boot lid

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Cool, once your eyes are open.

My job is done.

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
          Nice links I know Phil Payne's site of course, possibly the original and still one of the best sources of quattro info on the web.

Have you ever driven a 250-300hp 10 valve? The torque curve is totally addictive. My car is actually in excellent condition mechanically, apart from a clean up the engine, trans, drive train, brakes, suspension etc are all good, the present engine has not done a lot of miles. The Treser engine mods turn a nice 200 hp quattro into a bit of an animal, I've added a hybrid turbo and modded the ECU to allow a solid 1 Bar of boost.
          My intention is to get the shell mended and some fresh Alpine White applied. I intend to spend a few grand on it and make it worth about 10. At the moment it is worth a couple of grand if I break it..
          I'm not much interested in what the purists say about the body kit. Its original 80s Treser stuff, Audi sanctioned, so its genuine, I wish I still had a real Treser front bumper though. However I do love the look of the original car so I may do as some have suggested and have both options available. To this end I've been given a rear spoiler by a member on here and I've already got a spare boot lid
          Hey.Dude. check ebay.de for bumpers
          Cheers mis amigos,
          _Anton

Comment

Whats German for bumper?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Whats German for bumper?
              "Stoßstange" I think.

Comment

Whats German for bumper?
                I haven't figured how to copy paste on this thrive pad. Just search 'audi treser' I think I see a new bumper item#270494112310
                Cheers mis amigos,
                _Anton

Comment

eBay link

Comment

Though the shape is not as aggressive looking as your bumper
                    Cheers mis amigos,
                    _Anton

Comment

Nice, I like that one, nicer than the ur one tbh bit expensive though

Another ebay linky

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Nice, I like that one, nicer than the ur one tbh bit expensive though

Another ebay linky
                        Yeah that's the one... couldn't hurt to contact with an offer.
                        Cheers mis amigos,
                        _Anton

Comment

I have a genuine treser one.
                          Rob..
                          94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
                          87 UR 20v ABY
                          97 S6 Avant
                          96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
                          1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
                            Nicht geeignet für den Ur-Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
                              Nicht geeignet für den Ur-Quattro
                              Don't shoot the messenger. I was only helping Anton out with the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
                                Don't shoot the messenger. I was only helping Anton out with the link.
                                yea it was my bad sorry, thanks Nuvo looks like Rob is gonna save the evening though
                                Cheers mis amigos,
                                _Anton

Comment

Working...
                                X