Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi S1.5 [OEM+] - (10-valve turbo B3 Coupé)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John. View Post
    Love it !!
    Liking the manual windows too!
    I keep telling my self that electric windows are just extra weight, but I also really want some...

Comment

• Well done

Nice engine install, looks like factory fitted

Comment

• Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
        Well done

Nice engine install, looks like factory fitted
        Just my style

Comment

• Originally posted by LeafBox View Post
          I keep telling my self that electric windows are just extra weight, but I also really want some...
          It's nice NOT to see electric.

Comment

• Very nice and cool project mate

About problems with 034 stuff, I have the same opinion as you....

Also I have one question about your bolero wheels, what paint code did you apply mate?? It's lovely and I have a set of old style rims for my BMW e21 and I would like to paint it with this dark silver to see how it's looks.

Last edited by Simons; 16 May 2017, 22:18.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simons View Post
              Very nice and cool project mate

About problems with 034 stuff, I have the same opinion as you....

Also I have one question about your bolero wheels, what paint code did you apply mate?? It's lovely and I have a set of old style rims for my BMW e21 and I would like to paint it with this dark silver to see how it's looks.
              Yeah I'm very disappointed in 034. I thought they knew what they where doing when it came to old Audis.

I sadly don't have a paint code since it's just some generic spraycan paint (for rims).
              I bought it at my local parts store and it was called 'Titanium Grey'

Comment

• Congrats for the ended (sure?) proyect!

But... no electric windows is a mistake for me HAHAHAHA
                photobucket SUCKS
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by M_GORDON View Post
                  Congrats for the ended (sure?) proyect!
                  (It's as 'finished' as any other 'finished' project car )

Comment

• Cracking job there, well done

Comment

• Originally posted by LeafBox View Post
                      Yeah I'm very disappointed in 034. I thought they knew what they where doing when it came to old Audis.

I sadly don't have a paint code since it's just some generic spraycan paint (for rims).
                      I bought it at my local parts store and it was called 'Titanium Grey'
                      I'll never buy again...we have very good stuff here in Europe.

Really, It's a nice colour! I have 3 paint colour codes but I need to see the samples before, LN7P (SILVERGRAU EFFECT), L8AU (Rs4 wheels, very dark for me), LR7P (ALASKA GRAY)....but I like your colour

Originally posted by M_GORDON View Post
                      Congrats for the ended (sure?) proyect!

But... no electric windows is a mistake for me HAHAHAHA

Do you know what Colin B. Chapman said?? Also a manual windows are "forever" and cheap to fix...not like the electric ones

Comment

• Great project, everything was done to a high standard!
                        I love the picture quality as well!

Comment

• What are your future plans with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Finner View Post
                            Great project, everything was done to a high standard!
                            I love the picture quality as well!
                            I think pictures are very important when doing this kind of thing.
                            So my DSLR is now very dirty...

Originally posted by BLAMM0 View Post
                            What are your future plans with it?
                            The only thing I have planned for now is that I want a set of red tail-lights (euro has 2 different kind of orange, hard to explain if you can't show pictures)

And i also want to dyno it, I'm curious as to what she puts out since she got way more pounce that I was expecting!

Comment

• I think you have in mind those with the more "red" corners which came on the B4 nose Coupes. Yeah, I would also be curious about the engine output. Wonder how it compares to your 'butt dyno"

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAMM0 View Post
                                I think you have in mind those with the more "red" corners which came on the B4 nose Coupes. Yeah, I would also be curious about the engine output. Wonder how it compares to your 'butt dyno"
                                Honestly I don't care too much about HP numbers since it's already way better than I thought, and this clearly isn't a horsepower-build anyway...

But from my *erhm* 'testing'... 230isch (with 0.7 in boost) is my best guess.
                                So if I manage to break the 200 barrier at the wheels when it's all said and done, I'm a very happy camper

('Test' 2 - Volvo 740tic with 1.2bar of boost)

Comment

Working...
                                X