Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi S1.5 [OEM+] - (10-valve turbo B3 Coupé)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome

Comment

• That's one tidy looking conversion, hat's off to you man, great job!

That wing is 'interesting' but I can see your logic, why not have a bit of fun.
      1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
      1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
      1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
      1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by SA BOY View Post
        Awesome

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
        That's one tidy looking conversion, hat's off to you man, great job!

That wing is 'interesting' but I can see your logic, why not have a bit of fun.
        Thanks man, feels good! Even the stock MC is a mess so, trying to cram it all into a smaller space wasn't the easiest, that's for sure!

Yeah that's pretty much exactly my thought, I can't save these fenders even if i wanted to, so fück it

Comment

• Even a spanner-challenged guy as myself can recognise the quality of work that went into that install- looks factory indeed!
          Nice to see a different project too, and..... gotta love a B3 front end !

Comment

• Originally posted by mackenzie50 View Post
            Even a spanner-challenged guy as myself can recognise the quality of work that went into that install- looks factory indeed!
            Nice to see a different project too, and..... gotta love a B3 front end !
            Thanks so much!
            B3>B4

Comment

• Sitrep

The car is now FINALLY legal again. A long, SLOW, expensive process has come to an end.
              I got the go-ahead on Monday so I've been driving it everyday this week.

Everything seems to be working fine apart from the gearbox that now have developed some leakage from a driveshaft, and a small miss on idle/hesitation above 3k rpm.
              I've measured all the sparkwires, and they're all on ~5.8kΩ. The spark plugs all have good color and no cylinder stick out from the crowd. The rotor and cap is both brand new (but I can already see burns/crust on the inside of the cap?)

Anyway, I might be doing some kind of 'season-end/finale' type Vlog if people are interested where I basically just talk a little about final part of the registration and say some quick thanks.
              I'm also gonna share pics and stuff I take throughout the rest of the year, and ofc ask for help with problems if they would occur

Comment

• Is anyone still curious about this project?
                I hope so, because it's time to plan for the winter 2016/17

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So last season I kinda fell of the grid. As you can see, in my last post I stated that I'd do an "end-of-the-season" vlog.
                And I did record one, but I never got an opportunity to use the footage because I went through a car-guys worst nightmares.

My car got stolen.

6 days after I got it street legal, some ****ing waste of a human took my baby right from outside my apartment.
                The full story is FAR TOO LONG to write out, because every single step has been HELL.

To give you a taste, even after the car got impounded by the cops, THEY ****ING LOST IT AGAIN.
                It feels like I've been a part of a really ****** comedy movie about a guy who can't catch a break.

But anyhow, as mentioned, the car IS back with me. Albeit a bit roughed up. (pics at the bottom)
                And by now it's time to sack up and prepare for next year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plan for next season WAS pretty much just about a front/rear subframe restoration with some minor details.
                But the theft gave me a bit more to do so...

Apart from this, the instrument cluster is ripped out (also why the car stopped. No battery-bulb = No alternator)
                The center console is out of place, a bunch of plastic are broken/missing and it's filled with drugs and or paraphernalia.

So yeah... I'm gonna clean out my garage during the coming week so I'll have some space to work.
                Then I'm gonna start stockpiling parts and should've started to pull stuff apart by the last of this month.

We'll do the subframes, fix the interior, tune the engine, and then I'll have to make a decision about weather or not to respray it.
                I wasn't planning on doing that at the moment, but it feels like I might as well now...

Stay tuned for the future !

Comment

• Holly sh*t...

Comment

• that sucks.. what does the insurance company say?

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAMM0 View Post
                      Holly sh*t...
                      Myepp

Originally posted by rxl View Post
                      that sucks.. what does the insurance company say?
                      Don't get me started...

Comment

• What can be the reason to steal such an old car in Sweden?

Comment

• Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post
                          What can be the reason to steal such an old car in Sweden?
                          The explanation I got was that they're extremely easy to steal (who knew!)
                          And the thief's did leave their car in my lot (full of stuff), so maybe they got car-trouble?

But then again, my car is now full of drugs, so I'm assuming there wasn't any logical reason. They probably just liked my colorful fenders...

Comment

• Really sorry to see this, it was only the other day I was wondering if you had any updates to share with us.
                            It's good to hear that you still have plans to continue your project. All the best.

Comment

• *******s! I know the feeling, you lucky to get it back, I didn't! Good luck with the next stage and fit good anti theft devices.

Comment

• What to say,go on
                                1-2-4-5-3

Comment

Working...
                                X