Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi S1.5 [OEM+] - (10-valve turbo B3 Coupé)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The injectors could go deeper btw. Shot 'em with some WD40 and tapped them down.
    The bracket isn't supposed to touch people tell me

Comment

• I use red rubber grease on the seals then with a spanner push down on the injector and it pops into place. Your injector in the pic looks like it needs to go further in.

Comment

• Originally posted by SA BOY View Post
        I use red rubber grease on the seals then with a spanner push down on the injector and it pops into place. Your injector in the pic looks like it needs to go further in.
        Yeah I've tapped them down already, seems fine now

Comment

• Shiny Coats!

Sup guys!

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all the drying time I started on the wiring

Kill me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My plan on being ready for the end of May got destroyed when the paintjob took 4 times as long as planned.
          I was planning on painting last weekend, but I don't know what happend, anyways

Not long now until my season can begin!

Comment

• good job and like on the videos--

Comment

• Originally posted by rxl View Post
              good job and like on the videos--
              Happy someone enjoys them

Comment

• Yes we do. Nice job! Great garage.

Comment

• Titel?

Hey guys, it's not long now!

Monday-Tuesday
                  Threw in everything that's too much of a hassle to get into place with an engine in the way.
                  Nothing noteworthy except that everything is looking pretty awesome

-

Wednsday-Thursday
                  I wanted to get some underbody on the inner fender that we modified. And I also had the 034 top mounts laying around, so I got 3 birds with one stone and took the struts down for sandblast, paint and mounts and got so much more space to work with.

-

Friday-Saturday
                  Installed the newly painted struts, also new brake hoses and dust boots for the dampers.
                  And ofc, the powerplant is back down, which is way more interesting! Kinda fiddly to do on your own when you're really scared of scratching your new painjob... But in the end we got there! The engine is noticeably higher up with the new mounts. But I'm a bit dissapointed about my 034 crank breather hose. It's way too short and points almost in the wrong direction even though it's supposed to be for this engine...

-

-

Tinkering
                  I sacrificed a couple of these old rubber things to make a custom pipe-keeper-upper.
                  And also a new mount for whatever this is called (connects the carbon canister to the intake)

-

Comment

• wow enginebay looks mint now

Comment

• Originally posted by rxl View Post
                      wow enginebay looks mint now
                      Yeah I'm very happy with it!

Btw, does anyone know the size and thread for the oil cooler lines?
                      I need to get new ones made and accidentally through the old ones away...

Comment

• Much better Will be very nice when finished bet you can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by SA BOY View Post
                          Much better Will be very nice when finished bet you can't wait.
                          My right foot is itching

Comment

• Great work. Been following your build
                            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
                              Great work. Been following your build
                              Thanks! Nice to see more people

Comment

• very nice and clean, i like it! is the position of the oil cooler final? can't you get it better in the wind?
                                1990 Audi 100 2.2 Turbo Quattro with VEMS, K24 2480, ported and milled 10v head

Comment

Working...
                                X