UrS4 2.2T Sedan project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!
    Did the first test with the car yesterday. Car drove wery well and feels nice. Unfortunately my turbo is still leaking (on the same place as before the repair). I got info from some guys and they told me that maybe i need a oil feed restrictor. I ordered a 2mm restrictor to try out if it will solve my leak.. Do any body else here needed to fit an oil restrictor to a journal bearing turbo? A little bit mad at my turbo at the moment.

07cd65446de39783.jpg

Comment

• what diameter is oil return hose from turbo >?

Comment

• Originally posted by sailaz View Post
        what diameter is oil return hose from turbo >?
        I run with a AN 10. Worked good for 2 tears.

Comment

• The car is not dead (not me either) been to much work and to little playtime... I installed a 3mm restrictor on the oil feed line to the turbo but it still leaks just a little.. I will try to live with that until i buy a new turbo some time. Made a little video of my testdrive yesterday with my new Gopro Hero 6. Further on i will try to get the car ready for MOT and hopfully they will let it through this time to. But we will find out soon

Comment

• Just registered an account to post this - great job on your project!! I just went trough all 20 pages of this thread and it is pure joy to read. Keep up the good work

Comment

• Originally posted by karlz View Post
              Just registered an account to post this - great job on your project!! I just went trough all 20 pages of this thread and it is pure joy to read. Keep up the good work
              Thanks man! Always nice to hear that other people find it interesting. Maybe it's inspiring to

Comment

Working...
              X