UrS4 2.2T Sedan project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A1QSHIP View Post
    Nice work! You might try this to make the oil cooler more efficient. Helps with brake cooling as well if you do both sides.

Sourced picture from here.
    http://forums.quattroworld.com/s4s6/msgs/5177.phtml
    Thanks for the advice
    I had thoughts about this, maybe i will fit it in the feature. Where is it from? part nr?

Comment

• Originally posted by s0_big View Post
      I'v watched your movies a lot of times Great car you have, and quick to
      Thanks! I hope to get my car out of winter storage soon but don't have time now
      1360kg/600Whp Avant 0-200km/h 9sec

Comment

• Originally posted by s0_big View Post
        Thanks for the advice
        I had thoughts about this, maybe i will fit it in the feature. Where is it from? part nr?
        The vents are cut out of a NeuS4 front fender liners.
        "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

• maxxecu location?

Great build!
          Where did you place the Ecu? In standard motronic location?

cheers

Comment

• I just went through every page of this thread...amazing, amazing work you have done! I can only wish to do the things you've done on my car. And your work is very impressive..looks like it rolled out of the factory like that. Incredible work, I am truly impressed. Thanks for sharing, very informative thread!

Comment

• Hi there,
              nice work, congratulation. Just a recommendation: probably is better if you put the fuel filter away from the turbo.
              Gabo

Comment

• Originally posted by amarider View Post
                Great build!
                Where did you place the Ecu? In standard motronic location?

cheers
                Hello! Yes in standard motronic location.

Comment

• Originally posted by bel976 View Post
                  I just went through every page of this thread...amazing, amazing work you have done! I can only wish to do the things you've done on my car. And your work is very impressive..looks like it rolled out of the factory like that. Incredible work, I am truly impressed. Thanks for sharing, very informative thread!
                  Thanks! It's just to start working
                  Happy if i can help with any info/ideas

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabo1000 View Post
                    Hi there,
                    nice work, congratulation. Just a recommendation: probably is better if you put the fuel filter away from the turbo.
                    Gabo
                    Hi, yes i know it's not a good place.. maybe i will do something about it later on but not now. But you sure need to keep an eye on it and make sure hose/couplings are good.

Comment

• Bad weather..

The weather in south Sweden has been like winter. No test drive with the car yet. But hopfully this weekend.. I have mounted the cover for the multi ribbed belt, that i have been missing. Thought it looks better with the cover. Also cleaned and waxed the wheels.. Will post when i have done the test drive. Hopfully with lower oil temp.

Comment

• Tested

Hello! This weekend i was able to test the new oil cooler and sensors. The car was running good and oil temp was better. Before the oil temp on the dash, showed 130c after som hard pulls. Now it stayed below 130c, and with the scale its hard to se the actual temp. The sensor in the sump only went up to max 93c. So i think its good. Also the oil pressure is better with really hot engine. After hard driving the oil pressure before was around 2 bar, now it's about 2,6-2,8 bar at idle. So the oil must be cooler now. But i can't tell the exact numbers of the oil temp because i didn't have the oil temp sensor in the sump before.. But i'm fine with it. Now it's time to put the car through MOT and then hopfully it will be a lot of driving during this summer

A little video:
                        https://youtu.be/cedpexqz_-4
                        Last edited by s0_big; 2 October 2017, 21:42.

Comment

• 95' URS6 VEMS

Comment

• Very nice!

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                            Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                            BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                            BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

• Really nice !
                              1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
                              2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
                              2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
                              2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

• Comparison

Made a Comparison between my two dyno runs. Except for ported head/larger valves, 7A cams etc, the difference is one deleted cat, one deleted muffler. Also 0,1bar more boost. Otherwise noting exept the tuning.

Last edited by s0_big; 26 May 2017, 21:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X