Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quattro-nick View Post
    nice numbers! congratulations
    i have the same 560 hp on 2.1 bar boost,how much boost do you have on full load?
    Thanks! I'm running 2,1bar also!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrath View Post
      Nice , so a 83hp gain with the head? Same boost?
      Not only the head! Last time when i was on the dyno i had a cat on and two mufflers. Now i was on the dyno with no cat and one muffler. The tuner thought that we had a lot of backpressure last time. So it's not just the head. 0,1 bar more boost this time. The tuner said that it was "answering" good to more boost and high revs.. Maybe a little bit moore boost next time

Comment

• Here you can see the difference from last year.

2015:

2016:

Comment

• Nice result. Why did you stop and didn't go further?
          Last edited by Thuppu; 7 July 2016, 12:45.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
          Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
          BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
          BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

• Thanks! Nothing special. Just me beeing a little bit to careful, but i want it to hold together as long as possible..

Comment

• Going to the drag strip tomorrow. Testing some launch..

Last edited by s0_big; 8 June 2019, 21:38.

Comment

• Sooooooo, how'd it go?
                _Rubí_

Comment

• Originally posted by mushasho! View Post
                  Sooooooo, how'd it go?
                  Went good i think. First time ever for me at the dragstrip. Car was good. It's only 200m but it was fun,

Best time was 7.505sec and speed 154.27Km/h

Second fastest run but to much wheel spinn and to early shifting to second gear..
                  8.187sec and 151.17Km/h

I think i will try this some more, was quite fun
                  Last edited by s0_big; 8 June 2019, 21:40.

Comment

• Have been thinking about my oil temp for a while. After a few full throttle pulls i'm near 130c on the analog dash gauge. Don't know if that is a problem but i think it could be a little bit lower. If the gauge is correct.. I will install a digital sensor later. I know that the position of my oil cooler is not the best for good air flow. But i thought that i should change the oil thermostat first to see so it wasn't a failed oil thermostat. Called the Audi dealer to order a new one. But it was NLA.. Found one at Audi-tradition. The change was not to easy with the Ex-manifold and stuff in the way..

Some pictures of the change

The new oil thermostat:

Oil thermostat housing under ex-manifold:

Oil thermostat house:

New oil thermostat vs Old:

Test boiled the old, it was working! Opened as it should at 100c

So the change of the oil thermostat didn't help me with my "high" oil temp as the old thermostat was working.. I think i will have to move the oil cooler/get another to keep my oiltemp a little bit lower. But i'm not sure if i will do anything at the moment.
                    Now the car is put of the road for this season. During the winter i'm planning to do some small uppdates. I will connect some sensors to Maxxecu, oil temp, oil pressure and maybe fuelpressure (if i can get hold of one 034 adapter ) Also thinking about to connect a temp sensor after the turbo to see how effective the intercooler is.
                    Last edited by s0_big; 13 September 2016, 21:34.

Comment

• Sick & clean build u got there... everything seems to be professionally built without shortcuts, respect. Wish I had the €€€ to make my urS4 as fast as yours

Comment

• Originally posted by Squbbe View Post
                        Sick & clean build u got there... everything seems to be professionally built without shortcuts, respect. Wish I had the €€€ to make my urS4 as fast as yours
                        Thank you for your kind words. I try to keep it as good as i can. It's many over time hours at work that have paid for it.. Any thread on your car?

Comment

• Nordic Audi Swapmeet in Sweden 2016

During the summer i was on the biggest Audi-meet in Sweden. A 1600km drive with the car. The old S4 managed to get two throphies. 1st place best 90's Audi and 2nd place best engine bay in show. Feelt good after all hard work on the car Also wery nice to meet othe people who share the same interests.. Was two good days and i will for sure go back this year.

Comment

• How do you keep it so clean!? Mine gets filled with dust very fast, no matter how much I clean it...

Comment

• Superb & well done,
                              It looks brilliant & goes very very well
                              Last edited by slacky; 20 January 2017, 21:58.
                              sigpic
                              Cab 2.3E
                              90q
                              URS6

Comment

• very nice enginebay
                                audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
                                TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
                                AEM W/M injection

Comment

Working...
                                X