• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by s0_big View Post

I think this is from left side.
    1-2-4-5-3

Comment

• Originally posted by igor136 View Post
      I think this is from left side.
      I just put it together for fun. Will check everything before i mount it on the car

Comment

• Got some work done on the car. Started yesterday to pull the old rearsuspension out. So today it came down. So now the work starts with cleaning and remove some rust from the body. Then i will prime/paint the body.
        Here is the old rusty piece:

So tomorrow i will start to clean the body from rust:

Here is the refurbished rear suspension parts that soon will be mounted to the car

And when this is done i will start to mount my new head

Comment

• Nice!

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
          Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
          BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
          BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

• Shiny subframe [emoji6] [emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Love it,looking forward to the updates.
              96 URS6 plus speck saloon
              96 URS6 plus speck estate
              94 2.6 80 Avant
              99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• So today i thought i would be able to start with the rear body work. But instead i did some sandblasting with the small brackets and stuff. After looking at the rear end i realized that i would be stupid if i didn't pull the fuel tank down. The tank it self had some corrosion, and i wouldn't get acces to everything when i paint, so i decided to pull that one out as well.

Fuel tank down:

Fuel tank:

Now i'm only waiting for the paint and of course the time to clean everything and get it ready for paint. I wish my girfriend gave me moore time in the garage...

Comment

• Got some work done on the car. Cleaned the body and painted it.
                  Painted the tank and the rear diff. So in the weekend i will put the rear subframe on again

Body work:

Tank painted:

Rear diff painted and some mounted brackets:

Finally the tank is up again:

Comment

• Today i got the time to mount the rear subframe. Assembled the thing and put it back on the car. Now i just have to make a new brake line and i'm done. Then i will make a wheel allignment. Hopfully it feels better on the road

Rear subframe assembled:

Mounted on the car:

Maybe i will put some time on the car tomorrow. Also got me some new hand brake wires. Feels wery good to cross this one of the list, been a lot of work the last days..

Comment

• Looking good mate!

Poslato sa G7-L01 uz pomoć Tapatoka

Comment

• Today i finished the brakeline and connected the brakes. Thought my exhaust was a little bit ugly to just mount back so i gave it some time with the grinder to give it some shine Next step is to testdrive and then go and do a wheel alignment.

Comment

• Did you remove old underbody coating before applying sealant?
                          '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                          '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                          '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

• Originally posted by hunker7 View Post
                            Did you remove old underbody coating before applying sealant?
                            I didnt Clean away all the underbody coating. Just where there was rust and where the bodypaint was loose.

Comment

• Jäklar vad fint

Have you converted to e85 allready ? And the fuel system you just put an 044 in the tank and changed the injectors ? Any guesses what hp that setup would do on e85?

///Filip
                              Project Audi s2 coupé 1996

http://http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80796]

Comment

• Originally posted by Filip_FIN View Post
                                Jäklar vad fint

Have you converted to e85 allready ? And the fuel system you just put an 044 in the tank and changed the injectors ? Any guesses what hp that setup would do on e85?

///Filip
                                Tackar
                                No i haven't, still runs on 98 octane. Yes, 1000cc injectors and a 044 pump, also changed the fpr to a 3 bar since the injectors only needed 3bars of fuelpressure as lowest.

Comment

Working...
                                X