Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maiks
    replied
    No no no pretty rusty. Must put new and shiny ones. I will replace brake lines also.

Some parts received today. Sadly, all things are not available anymore. I am sure that somewhere is, but I have no time to wait

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Majorcina
    replied
    Looking good mate! Fuel lines are fine?

Leave a comment:

• maiks
    replied
    Exhaust job comes closer (next week). But some kind of work needs to be done before that. I have seen a long time ago that some rust is under the car so I slowly started to remove that.

Covering with.

First layer.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• maiks
    replied
    I have seen it. Very nice indeed!!

Leave a comment:

• UrS4boy
    replied
    Originally posted by maiks View Post
    New exhaust muffler should come at the end of the week. Then I can see, maybe it does fit to original position. But if not, then I need to put it across. Will see
    Might be too late but have you seen UrS4guy's (Hap M's) Green Monstah exhaust system?

REFERENCE: http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...hlight=exhaust

Leave a comment:

• maiks
    replied
    New exhaust muffler should come at the end of the week. Then I can see, maybe it does fit to original position. But if not, then I need to put it across. Will see

Leave a comment:

• Majorcina
    replied
    What you plan if its not fiting stock position?
    I changed mine rear silencer and there was plenty of space

Leave a comment:

• maiks
    replied
    No, only one, but it probably does not fit the original position. But we'll see, I'll make pictures when it's done.

Leave a comment:

• Majorcina
    replied
    Didnt saw the spare wheel cutting Are you planing double mufflers on both side's?

Leave a comment:

• maiks
    replied
    Bought new spare wheel, it is 18'' but sadly ET is little wrong, does not fit perfectly and hits brake support. Need to make 1 cm thick flange

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• maiks
    replied
    Front shocks must wait because building new exhaust will start next week and I must make space, because I want to put bigger muffler to top end to keep car noises down.

Lot of glass glue to avoid water leaks.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• quattrostyle
    replied
    I know, I have sold the ugliest coupe rear lights with bright orange indicators and white (not half red) reverse lights to someone in the US. I can see why US people prefer Euro headlights though.

Leave a comment:

• UrS4boy
    replied
    Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
    I don't as I don't have a C4 chassis Audi, one should only take the best of both like red USA corner lights for example.
    Too funny. Lots of UrS guys over here went for the really "kewl" Euro (look red, blink amber) rear corners. Maybe massive trades should have happened.

Leave a comment:

• quattrostyle
    replied
    I don't as I don't have a C4 chassis Audi, one should only take the best of both like red USA corner lights for example.

Leave a comment:

• macspring
    replied
    Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post

Me 2, looks cool
    So when are you both fitting US front and rear bumpers to match your US front indicators ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X