This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beetie
    If worse comes to worse ill have it! You know what my suspensions like! Any chance of ordering the koni's, h&r's etc?!
    If koni's and H&R's had OE VAG part numbers I would :mischeif:

I'll be phoning VAG next week for an update on my order. See if there is anything that can be done to speed up the process. There may be a set quantity that needs to be on order before they will start a production run. They tend to do things like that with factory back orders for obscure parts.

Don't know what my boss will say if I have to order 50

Ben
    the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
    1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

• Originally posted by tekkno300
      (now reflecting on whether or not he should have started out on this "bit of an upgrade" road!
      You know it makes sense!
      Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Comment

• Update on the RS2 FARB - I spoke with the absolutely fantastic people at VAG Parts today - they've just received a batch of RS2 FARBs from Germany and their back-orders are now being fulfilled.

I'm going to bring this up to the Garage meet to install if that's ok - of course I probably won't have my Whiteline bar by then unless miracles happen, don't suppose anyone's got a spare Whiteline that they haven't installed yet they would want to let me have for the Garage meet?! ...
        Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

• FYI - DTs next Whiteline delivery is not expected until April 2005.

Comment

• Oh well, at least it will save me some money LOL, good news bout the RS2 bars tho
            Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
            2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

• expect that to be more like june or july. I was told the same when i ordered mine in about november time because demon tweaks wont order another batch until enough people have paid a deposit for one to make the shipping cheap enough for them

Greg
              Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• Apparently, I called 1-day too late - someone else (on this forum!) got the last one they had in stock the day before.

I'm gutted. Any genuine alternatives for the rear Coupe? I really would prefer not to have to wait until July!

Comment

• ithink tom (audimann)uses the old front one on the rear.

Regards
                  RIX

Comment

• Originally posted by RIX
                    ithink tom (audimann)uses the old front one on the rear.

Regards
                    RIX
                    yep, i have seen that done on many Coupes here in the States.
                    Joe "NoNonsense"
                    axis motorsport
                    joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

• I presume the stock S2 front is stiffer than the stock rear? Is this worth me doing at the Garage meet in the interim given that I'll have gone up to the RS2 on the front? How will that affect the handling?

Is it just a straight swap job front to rear? I'm surprised, I would have thought that they're rather different shapes/width? Interested to learn more...

Comment

• I don't know if I am saying something stupid but last november I ordered a Rear ARB from whiteline (www.whiteline.com.au) and got it home in 3 weeks
                        94' RS2 Coupe TT (Twin Torsen )

Comment

• I might give that a try...

Comment

• Right, I've ordered it direct from Whiteline by courier. Fingers crossed it'll arrive before the garage meet. Wish me luck boys.

Comment

• Good luck.

I received the Receipt by letter one week before the ARB just in case you get nervous
                              94' RS2 Coupe TT (Twin Torsen )

Comment

• I guess I should cancel my order that I placed through Demon Tweaks? Don't want 2 of these things!
                                Fingers crossed...

Comment

Working...
                                X