X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i updated my thread an it does not come to the fist page

Comment

Also gents when searching something on google, when you click on a link it now doesn't take you to that thread. Rather just the forum homepage now.
      This was working a couple of days ago though..
      F I R E U P T H E Q U A T T R O

1996 S2 coupe aqua green sold
      1990 MK2 Golf gti 16v oak green sold

Comment

Have you got an example?
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Starting to get the new lay out now! But I always use to find the parts and cars for sale section useful as 2 separate sections, will this revert back or will it stay as one section like it is at the moment?

Comment

Can someone please explain to me....Where do I find the message count for pm?

I can see my old messages but not how many...
            Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
            S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
            '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

How do I resize the area where you write a post when I'm on a mobile phone?
              Last edited by Jonas_R; 27 July 2017, 10:03.
              Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

I don't think you can... a CSS change could make it deeper by default, which I think could work?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas_R View Post
                  How do I resize the area where you write a post when I'm on a mobile phone?
                  There may be a setting to make it larger by default, will need to check it out.

As for message stats, i dont know yet. Leave it with me
                  Greg

Comment

Yeah a larger window would be great. It is almost impossible to write or edit larger posts.
                    Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonic View Post

I've just changed the attachments a bit, firstly by increasing the upload size limit to 2MB which means most people can upload pics directly off their mobile phone and the server will resize them.

Secondly i've enabled inline thumbnails, so you can just upload the attachments then post, and it will automatically display the attachment thumbnails in the post (like this post as an example). You don't need to actually insert the image in the post at all, but if you want to do this and insert inline with the text you still can and select what size you want to display. This will however include the actual size of the pic in the editor as its WYSIWYG.

If you want you can view the post editor in "Source" mode which will just display the images inline as text (click the A at the top right of the editor then the first button on the left in the new menu).

You can move or remove pics inline just as you can with text - by dragging it around or by clicking backspace to delete it, but it will still be there as an attachment on the post to use unless you click "Remove" next to it.
                      Impossible to post pics with mobile. Can't even delete emojis from the text. Please give an option to post images with SIMPPLE [IMG] xxx [/IMG] tags. There is a ton of useless crap there you don't need to post. That editor source mode is totally useless as you have to delete a ton off text after a pic post. No offence, but now the mobile use is a waste of time if you wan't to post pics...

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                      Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                      BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                      BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

• Just to add to the file size thingy, 2mb won't be enough for most mobiles pictures nowadays, I just tried with one of mine and got an error that it was over the php limit of 5mb...

Comment

• I'll ask andy to update the PHP limit.

Thuppu have you tried upload menu on the post menu (with paperclip) to upload images?

Greg

Comment

• Maybe it is me but does the forum SW have a policy about "bumping" a thread?

whenever I update one of my group buy threads and I'm replying to myself the thread does not show up on the start page?
                            Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• I just want Tapatalk back

☹️

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                              sigpic

Comment

• 'Show all' on for sale threads shows only first 4 pages. Nothing else.
                                is it me, or is searching with Android really difficult?
                                Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                                S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                                '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Working...
                                X