Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V - Czech Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice work, i enjoy your thread.
    Just one question, why did you decide to wrap your whole exhaust?

Comment

• Because i remove a oem floor shields,so i want to keep the floor away from heat and its better for the engine (higher temperature of flue gas = higher efficiency = more power) But i know,that at NA engines its not so much as in Turbo engines and off course,it looking good

Thank you
      Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

• Dampers + springs are completed and tomorrow it will get to the car.Waiting on new screw thread on the holes for brakes dics cover (i twist rusty bolts) Oil is in the diff and waiting for new Phersen bolts. I hope,that at the end of the weekend,the car will be complete

Comment

• Next progress....not too much things left.....Still waiting for some bolts and waiting for redrilled the holes for brake disc covers....

Comment

• something new,its coming,its coming

and when i fit this protective ring into hub,i have problem with rubbing protective ring against abs teeth...So i must to remove the paint and then OK

Comment

• Today is the car complete, only geometry left and every bolt get paint with a wax,to protect them before rust.The front part of the car i will do,next year,because now, i havent money left on the front,so i get together money,and then i let go to the front

Wish,that bottom look so nice forever

Comment

• Today is that day..Get a test drive,and everything is perfect except for front part of the car.Now, when the rear part is new, the front are bad....I also smell the fuel in the car, i think rear part of the car,so i am not sure if its from tank,when i open it and maybe pull back gasket badly or its a badly join fuel lines but car run perfect,except for that smell....Any ideas,where is the problem?And when i cross 110km/h in the steering wheel i feel a vibrations, can do that a outer joints?

Some pics

Comment

• I always go by if you can drive out of the vibration, as in slow down or speed up and the vibration disappeares, it's balancing of the wheels ..

Well done on getting it on the road, you've done great work in good time

Well done lad
                  1991 S2 3B Coupe, KW v1, solid sub frames, poly bushed, chipped, about 260 ish

Comment

• Thanks lot. I didnt think,that the vibrations are from a bad balacing of the wheels, but i will checked it. I hope that is not from a front outer joints or something like that,because front subframe and other parts i will do next year at March, need save some money on it And what about the fuel smell in the car?

Comment

• It looks very good.

Comment

• Thank you, i am really glad,that someone likes my work and the car..But lot of work is coming

Comment

• So i found,that wheels are crooked,so today i take the wheels to get them straighten, and believe that, the vibrations will be gone. And i need to change the front weary springs and upper strut mounts and little bit adjust end of the exhaust,when the road is broken,the rear part of the exhaust push into rear bumper and make noise...

Comment

• Wheels are compared and balanced , new shorter antenna fitted, new rear EBC yellow pads ordered. And choosing new brake hoses...

But i have problem that, i cant tightened part on the picture, because the nut is damaged.Any ideas?

Comment

• Bambridge here on the forums does new ones with larger centre nut.
                              Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

• Thanks a wrote to him...

Comment

Working...
                                X