No announcement yet.

Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V - Czech Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new yellow stuff to the rear.... and waiting for new goodridge braided brake lines....

and trying to solve this problem.....

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67224
    Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

• Any solution,how solve the bleeding around the diff lock...?

Comment

• i am really happy,that finally arived

Comment

• finally the wheels arrived, now only 2 pieces to make sure,they fit good...Another pair of wheels,will have a ET 25 , front have 37

Now is the time to think about a new 4x108 bolt pattern brakes....

There is a lot of space,but i want to be sure,that i will fit new brakes without spacers and without any problems....

Comment

• Change this tyres. I have fear using it
            .: MINI Cooper D 08' :.
            .: Audi Coupe Quattro 20V 91' :.
            .: Audi Porsche RS2 95' :.

Comment

• Nice wheels

What's wrong with the tyres?

Comment

• I used it in my RS2 and tyre and completly plastic. Very danger in the rain.
                .: MINI Cooper D 08' :.
                .: Audi Coupe Quattro 20V 91' :.
                .: Audi Porsche RS2 95' :.

Comment

• I know that these tyres are not good in the rain,but when its dry,this tyres are awesome I have no problem with the rain,i drive very little...

Comment

• Nice new rims Tom

Do you have any pics of the car with them fitted?
                    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Thanks Alex. At this time, i havent any pics with them fitted,because i have only 2 piece of rims for now...I want to try which ET will be good on my car and havent any problems with crashing the tyres to the fenders...

But i make some pics next week...

Comment

• Hi guys,i know,that after some time (month +) i came back..I have no time and mostly no taste to work on the car,or write here on forum, because of , after 3,5 years of relationship with my girlfriend, it ends.It was a very bad life phase,and after month+ , i am gettin back to life and tryin to not think about her and everything what we spend together.Now i can say,that it was the most bad season and experience in my life.I have no taste for eat,sleep,work on the car,and other things.....But i realized,that the life not ends,and i must to go forward,and focus to the future and not lived in the past.But i think about her every day,but now its not soo hard, and now i get new taste to the work,school and car...So i hope that the next year,will be better in every single part not only for me,but for everyone and S2FORUM especially...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014...Take care,have fun,and live your lives, because you never know,what can happened. I think,that every single person,have his own destiny,and someone is waiting outside,to make me happy and you too...

Best wishes to You,Your families,cars,friends...and keep head held high. Dont count the days,make the days count....Life is not easy,but it would be worth it...

Thank you

Tom

PS: Sorry that i wrote this,but i need to confess....

Comment

• Bad news Tom, but as You wrote world hasn't end.
                          Right now you have more time to spent with the car.

Head UP!

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Tom, but life goes on and everything will pass and all be normal again

Like DeS said, just more time to spend with your car, even if it's just tidying up and cleaning around, it helps
                            1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

• Tom, heads up!

Girls are come and going but the audi...its always yours
                              and if you are in a bad mood, watch this:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGmCKxTgSrI
                              sigpic

Comment

• Thank you guys, i really appriciate that .
                                Today i was in the garage,to look on my car,so i started it,and listen beautiful sound....than i fit a gopro camera and thinking about all the work,what i did and what i must to do....Now i must save some money and order 2pieces of wheels,which left and lift the car up and do the front subframe,control arms,etc...
                                I hope, that after this year,the new one will be better and nice moments come....

Thanks lot, i must wrote from this....

Comment

Working...
                                X