No announcement yet.

Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V - Czech Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a braided hoses yet,but new in the package, so best option will be,if they fit without problem Do you have a part numbers of those e38 calipers?What about brake pads?Any better pads than oem are avalaible?
    Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

• I just bought the cheapest pads at the moment just so I could position them correctly on the discs to make brackets, plenty of options for different pads out there. Don't have part number to hand, but go on eBay and search e38 728 caliper.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
      1994 URS4 Avant RS2+

Comment

• Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...092728&alt=web

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
        1994 URS4 Avant RS2+

Comment

• You can use Hawk O Preformance HPS series pads on those brembos - im going to.
          Other option is ferodo fds998.
          Last edited by Kiku; 27 April 2014, 18:38.
          1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
          *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
          1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

• Kiku: do you have a adapters on those brembos?

Comment

• Noup. I have to talk to a guy i know who has done all sorts of metal work starting with brakes and finishing with manifolds. Has control over cnc etc.
              *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R

Comment

• I've done the bmw brembos + focus rs discs conversion - it's covered here:

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59995

There are also CAD drawings of the bracked you'll need in this thread. Every shop that has a laser can use them to make you brackets.

Comment

• afterburner : thanks lot mate, u have got at me a beer, cheers )

Comment

• Oooh yeah! I love czech beer

Comment

• So yesterday, was a good day, i took out the front subframe,arms,brakes,phersons ,now i am waiting for a guy,who press out the bearings,mounts...Now its time to gathering the parts and save some money on it...I am thinking about using a 26 mm S2 front sway bar, is it fit straight on cq20v arms?Or is necessary to change the control arms and other stuff?

Comment

• Finally some brake uprage....On the left OEM on the right upgrade

Comment

• Focus rs rotor it is right? Did you managed to get those prints for brembo adapters?

Comment

• Yeah a find a guy, who make me an adapters....but i am wating, how much he want to pay

Comment

• But do you use those blueprints what we had in s2forum in some topic or your guy will be doing custom ones?

Comment

• blueprints? I have a draw from the topic about brakes and i think,that he change some sides and do customes ones...But right now, i am waiting for his answer....

Comment

Working...
                                X