X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, its complete aluminium....
    Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

• Some new pictures of today..After a little brushing and than some black coat....Only new brake lines left, which i want to do in wednesday and than fit front subframe and drive...
      Please do you know OEM numbers of the three holes, which one is for brake line?I want to buy new caps

Comment

• Good news everyone The car is on wheels and its complete..So a few weeks/days i will be watching, if there is any brake leak, or something wrong but i hope, that everything will be ok and any problems. Now its plan to get my license plates back from deposit and driving for a while. And take car to serviceman, to control every bolt if its good torqued on the moment.
        Some pictures, here we go

Comment

• So i buy a new brake master cylinder and now it seems to be good...after a few km a check fluid/air again...It was my mistake + few noob friends, because they give me an idea that MC is broken, but i talk to one old mechanic and he said : that problem was that we take off the mc... :/ But now i know, it was an expensive experience

Comment

• Some new Picture.. Please guys, do you have an correct numbers for a cq20v geometry?I am going to geometry this Thursday, but i want to know, if they have a correct numbers...Thank you

Comment

• Should be same as S2. http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11347
              1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
              *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
              1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

• Car looks really nice Tom, I bet you are happy

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                sigpic

Comment

• Thank you, yes i am happy right now, but one thing left, the egine So now its time to think what i gonna do, with this engine. I want to buy a another 7A engine and turbocharged him. But now i am not sure, because of finishing school and thinking if i work/study another country (USA,Australia,UK,et) or stay here in Czech Republic...So next summer i want to make a decision, but one part of me,want to go abroad and other part want to stay here :/

Comment

• Washed after a loooong time

Comment

• It's good to hear from you Tom

Comment

• Thanks mate

Comment

• Hello guys,

I hope that you had an awesome Christmas time behind you and Happy New Year in front of you. I wish you all the best. Lots of hapiness, sucess, health and good times in 2017.

Cheers

Comment

• hey tom i missed the updates. how is it going?

Comment

• Not so much, but in a few weeks i will order a polyurethane control arms bushings, 2x 6-point racing safety belts, do some retrim headlining and pillars. Next i want to find and buy another engine, which i want to build. But to this time i found nothing so i hope that i will have a luck

Comment

• Happy new year Tom.

About your car continuing do a Audi a better Audi
                                .: Audi Coupe Quattro 20V 91' :.
                                .: Audi/PorscheRS2 95' :.
                                .: Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 96' :.

Comment

Working...
                                X