No announcement yet.

Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V - Czech Republic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Alex, i will ask at my post how much they want I have another book from Corky Bell "Maximmum Boost" but no time at all
    Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

• I really miss driving, so some hillclimb today..Perfect sunny day, both car works good, really enjoy these trips

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_ View Post
        I really miss driving, so some hillclimb today..Perfect sunny day, both car works good, really enjoy these trips
        Man I really need to pick up a euro plate tub and euro bumper! I didnt mind my USDM CQ bumper but I'm really starting to get jealous of all the coupes with nice smooth bumpers Car looks amazing!

Comment

• Thanks. you are right, that euro bumpers look better but i like your US plates looks really nice...

Comment

• So finally i get some 7A spare head, but still waiting if the seller find the camshaft and camshaft caps. Thats missing. I get 7A cam cover too and oil pan, which is need to weld, but not big deal. I finally get my second spare ABS pump, first one dont work (but maybe it could be repair, and ABS fuses are good, so at least something good ) but the second work so far, so only need to change but now there are a so hot, that i refuse to work in garage with brake fluid
            Also modified BW turbo housing, now i can use classic 3,5" v band and not their marmon vband and paint it with ceramic coat (because of rust). I clean head and cam cover...Now i am thinking of keep head oem, or change exhaust valves, or change valves with springs, retainers ,etc..But its so much money now.
            I redrill and tap a new metric thread into turbo, because of US system, i cant find here bolts so easy to drill and tap and fit a AN10 flange on oil drain and AN4 flange on turbo oil feed.
            I clean ABS pump, paint that metal cover, and now looks good so far, only change left
            I get some stainless steel exhaust flanges for future use i also made some valve spring removal tool, but i dont have head nuts, but now i have it, so i can try it....
            I almost complete electronic throttle pedal, that brake or clutch rubber cant be bought and need new throttle pedal and modify it for heel n toe, like alex did.

Guys, if someone have camshaft head caps, from some broke head, i will take it i am not sure if that guy find them

No more talking, pictures is better

Comment

• good progress tom! that brake or clutch rubber can be bought via audi tradition and cost like 5euro a piece. the caps of the cams is a different story... i dont think that caps from a different head will work without some mashining...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_
                Power is around 200 hp , but i want on spring going to dyno ....
                So, did you go to dyno that year?

5vtq gte

Comment

• rxl Thanks I know, that if i get some different caps from different head , it will need a machining to match them. I still hope, that seller find them...Around 15th i will call him, after he will be back from vacation. 893721173A i buy from Audi, but 893721173B its not avalaible...and on Auditradition either...

Val I decide to not, because i building new different engine, so now its not worth it, if i have dyno somewhere close i think about, but its too far from my location.

Comment

• https://www.ebay.de/itm/2x-Bremspeda...gAAOSwKt5ZlcMh

Comment

• Good to know, thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                      X