No announcement yet.

Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V - Czech Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Alex, i will ask at my post how much they want I have another book from Corky Bell "Maximmum Boost" but no time at all
    Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

• I really miss driving, so some hillclimb today..Perfect sunny day, both car works good, really enjoy these trips

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_ View Post
        I really miss driving, so some hillclimb today..Perfect sunny day, both car works good, really enjoy these trips
        Man I really need to pick up a euro plate tub and euro bumper! I didnt mind my USDM CQ bumper but I'm really starting to get jealous of all the coupes with nice smooth bumpers Car looks amazing!

Comment

• Thanks. you are right, that euro bumpers look better but i like your US plates looks really nice...

Comment

• So finally i get some 7A spare head, but still waiting if the seller find the camshaft and camshaft caps. Thats missing. I get 7A cam cover too and oil pan, which is need to weld, but not big deal. I finally get my second spare ABS pump, first one dont work (but maybe it could be repair, and ABS fuses are good, so at least something good ) but the second work so far, so only need to change but now there are a so hot, that i refuse to work in garage with brake fluid
            Also modified BW turbo housing, now i can use classic 3,5" v band and not their marmon vband and paint it with ceramic coat (because of rust). I clean head and cam cover...Now i am thinking of keep head oem, or change exhaust valves, or change valves with springs, retainers ,etc..But its so much money now.
            I redrill and tap a new metric thread into turbo, because of US system, i cant find here bolts so easy to drill and tap and fit a AN10 flange on oil drain and AN4 flange on turbo oil feed.
            I clean ABS pump, paint that metal cover, and now looks good so far, only change left
            I get some stainless steel exhaust flanges for future use i also made some valve spring removal tool, but i dont have head nuts, but now i have it, so i can try it....
            I almost complete electronic throttle pedal, that brake or clutch rubber cant be bought and need new throttle pedal and modify it for heel n toe, like alex did.

Guys, if someone have camshaft head caps, from some broke head, i will take it i am not sure if that guy find them

No more talking, pictures is better

Comment

• good progress tom! that brake or clutch rubber can be bought via audi tradition and cost like 5euro a piece. the caps of the cams is a different story... i dont think that caps from a different head will work without some mashining...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_
                Power is around 200 hp , but i want on spring going to dyno ....
                So, did you go to dyno that year?

5vtq gte

Comment

• rxl Thanks I know, that if i get some different caps from different head , it will need a machining to match them. I still hope, that seller find them...Around 15th i will call him, after he will be back from vacation. 893721173A i buy from Audi, but 893721173B its not avalaible...and on Auditradition either...

Val I decide to not, because i building new different engine, so now its not worth it, if i have dyno somewhere close i think about, but its too far from my location.

Comment

• https://www.ebay.de/itm/2x-Bremspeda...gAAOSwKt5ZlcMh

Comment

• Good to know, thanks mate

Comment

• Hey guys, so after summer which i spent learning and passed high school, so finally more time for my hobbies and car as well I redrilled and reassembly the turbo, also made some turbo guard myself. Next i grinded, welded and painted 7A cover for fitting red coils. Finally i finished my baffle plate, only need weld one an16 fitting on the sump. I take care about my crank pulley and blasted and powdercoated some parts included engine mounts.
                        Today i recieved some connectors, some engine bushings. Before few weeks i recieved injectors adapters and today i recieved injector locks. I already have mine vacuum brake booster for booster conversion from hydraulic to vacuum. Weld some stainless steel V band flange on 3.5" pipe...which will be used as a downpipe...but need to cut pie cuts and weld..
                        This week i also get Opel TRW hydraulic electric pump, so that old hydraulic pump will be gone and moore room for IC piping, etc...

Enjoy some pictures

Last edited by Tom_; 9 October 2018, 18:21.

Comment

• Wow . They teach some really good stuff in your high schools over there! 10 out of 10
                          Nothelle S2 Avant
                          Black Ur project
                          Ocianic Ur project gone
                          S2 Coupe project gone
                          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• I studied an IT specialization nothing common with cars But thanks mate

Comment

• nice man!!!
                              .: Audi Coupe Quattro 20V 91' :.
                              .: Audi/PorscheRS2 95' :.
                              .: Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 96' :.

Comment

• Thanks Nuno
                                Hey folks, so some parts arrived...Mainly vacuum pump, electronic power steering pump (I get rid of PAS finally) some IAT sensor, Oil temp sensor, new MFTS (3 pin) sensor, new knock sensors (everything Bosch), new cam chain, Bosch 2200cc injector because of try to fit into fuel rail adapters (from Biturbo ) and fuel rail i modify with welding some -AN8 fitting for better flow (but waiting for second fitting ).
                                Vacuum pump looks like new. I also get some 3 pin connectors and Denso connectors for injectors, because i want to make harness for Ecumaster Black which i will have (maybe one day, i hope )
                                I am still waiting for intake manifold flange and rewelded oil pan. But i feel it in my bones, that the time is coming In the mean time i want to made my own oil catch can so i get filters to atmo, some steel fitings (-AN12- 2x and -AN16 - 2x) only some sheet metal plates need, but i am thinking about dimensions

So enjoy a few pictures...I know that is slow progress, but its progress

Cheers

Last edited by Tom_; 7 November 2018, 19:33.

Comment

Working...
                                X