No announcement yet.

Ruby Red Audi S2 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on your start/end at Coupar Angus, how far away from Martin ABY S2 coupe are you? Martin was here in Vancouver a few years ago and I remember talking abouth Perth and Blairgowrie with him.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
      You want to do it again Mike the weather shows 28 degrees up there tomorrow

Only a couple weeks ago it was cold according to 10 spokes.

Love this picture with the scenery stretching out into an inviting distance.

They are awesome cars!
      Was 28 degrees on the way down today My only complaint about this car is the lack of air con, i was a bit sweaty by the time i got home The car did leave Germany with air con, someone before me thought it would be a good idea to remove it :coo coo:

Mark, now you mention that photo and the road into the distance, the only video i took on this trip was the next minute or so driving from this spot I'll get it uploaded
      1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael S2 View Post
        Was 28 degrees on the way down today My only complaint about this car is the lack of air con, i was a bit sweaty by the time i got home The car did leave Germany with air con, someone before me thought it would be a good idea to remove it :coo coo:

Mark, now you mention that photo and the road into the distance, the only video i took on this trip was the next minute or so driving from this spot I'll get it uploaded
        Get it done old chap.

Yeah these guys who remove Aircon are normally whats called 2 splinters short of a plank. or just plain cheap skates . 28 degrees must have been sweltering.My S6 although it has aircon it's not working and it was 33 hear today, ouch!
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• I'm sure I saw you today going past Kintore about 5. Looked good.
          94-S2 Coupe ABY
          00-B5 RS4

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael S2 View Post
            ...... someone before me thought it would be a good idea to remove it :coo coo:
            ......I recon it probably wasn't working. My AC compressor was needing replaced due to the clutch thingy being knackered.....so out it came.
            It'll save weight, I told myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by coullstar View Post
              I'm sure I saw you today going past Kintore about 5. Looked good.

It was a bluurre,you sure your sure.

94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                Yeah these guys who remove Aircon are normally whats called 2 splinters short of a plank. or just plain cheap skates .
                Hey London boy....I resemble both those remarks!

Comment

• Looks like another nice trip Michael and some great photos mate

Comment

• Originally posted by John. View Post
                    Hey London boy....I resemble both those remarks!
                    Maybe, or as Craig says "Laanddon cockney me old china" as tight as a crabs ars at ten fathoms.

I see you didn't bite over on CA. I'll go for a second bite,.. ..have a chew on this.

Sorry mike if you want me to remove it i will.
                    94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Classix View Post
                      Its a great colour for s2))
                      It is indeed

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
                      Based on your start/end at Coupar Angus, how far away from Martin ABY S2 coupe are you? Martin was here in Vancouver a few years ago and I remember talking abouth Perth and Blairgowrie with him.
                      Don't know any other S2 owners near me really. Does he still have his S2? Only Martin with a ABY coupe i know is up in Aberdeen.

Originally posted by coullstar View Post
                      I'm sure I saw you today going past Kintore about 5. Looked good.
                      Cheers, yes that was me. Had to drop my co-driver off in the middle of Aberdeen, hence the long way home.
                      1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by John. View Post
                        ......I recon it probably wasn't working. My AC compressor was needing replaced due to the clutch thingy being knackered.....so out it came.
                        It'll save weight, I told myself.
                        I'm sure this was the reason John, but i'd pay good money for someone to plumb it back in mine right now
                        1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

• glad you had a good run up North , Mike- epic roads aren't they?!

here's a snap in nearly the same spot, with my scruffy 7a CQ (which has been granted a new lease of life, but that's another story )
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Cheers Colin, roads are awesome! I was going a bit quick...couldn't slow down quick enough to make it into that car park Dived into the next available spot
                            1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

• A quick clip of the run into Gairloch....oh and excuse the singing

https://youtu.be/skX_-X0bbZ8
                              1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

• [QUOTE=Michael S2;862111]Was 28 degrees on the way down today My only complaint about this car is the lack of air con, i was a bit sweaty by the time i got home The car did leave Germany with air con, someone before me thought it would be a good idea to remove it :coo coo:

It wasn't Me, Mike

When I asked whether it had Air-Con, I was told 'we don't need Air-con much in Scotland' !!

The switch illuminates, but with no compressor, condenser, and pipes cut behind PAS reservoir- it's gonna take a bit of work to re-instate it

Comment

Working...
                                X