X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s0_big
    replied
    Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
    Looking good. How many people asked if it was for sale?
    Thanks, those guys at the meet were mostly interested in aircooled VW. So no offers this time

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Looking good. How many people asked if it was for sale?

Leave a comment:

• s0_big
    replied
    Today, with the help of my father we took the RS2 and Urs4 to a local Audi/VW old-timer meeting at a VW dealer in Malmö. Not so much Audi but fun to talk and meet others with the same interest. Cars behaved nice and the weather was good

45764-58ddbd57fe402d862abe0f06fcc8e0a3.jpg45764-054a412a0ce2fb6db4a974f2441708e6.jpg45764-44898a915dff128e4369b517ff344ee9.jpg45764-be5b3b6fa7d02eac4d39e5331cb34612.jpg

Leave a comment:

• s0_big
    replied
    Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post
    Sorry, i did not know that. I have some photos from this marvelous thread saved.
    Top notch

Leave a comment:

• SteveH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• _ShurikeN
    replied
    Sorry, i did not know that. I have some photos from this marvelous thread saved.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 7 photos.

Leave a comment:

• s0_big
    replied
    Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post
    There are some good photos of RS2 air ducting in Saltinot's "RS2 America" thread. The thread is pretty large, but definitely worth looking at.
    Yeah i saw them ysterday, but the pictures is "gone" I have sendt a message to saltinot askin for pictures!
    Thanks anyway

Leave a comment:

• _ShurikeN
    replied
    There are some good photos of RS2 air ducting in Saltinot's "RS2 America" thread. The thread is pretty large, but definitely worth looking at.

Leave a comment:

• s0_big
    replied
    Small update on the partslist.. I was missing the airguides to the air filter box. Ordered what i think is enough parts to make it complete again, can't find good pictures of them installed. But i think i have them all hopfully. If anyone have good pictures of them mounted or seeing that i'm missing some parts to make it complete, please tell me. Will start install them some day. Hopfully on saturday i will bring the RS2 and my URS4 to a local Audi/VW old school meeting. First and last car meet of the year
    45764-6e2bed146b0106e7104f815191d471af.jpg
    Last edited by s0_big; 11 September 2019, 16:38.

Leave a comment:

• s0_big
    replied
    Originally posted by fish View Post
    Looking good Andre! How hi does it lift? I renovated my garage this winter, but the inside roofheight wont alllow a lift. But maybe a scissorlift...
    Thanks, this one lifts around 2 meters. Rotary is the brand. Very glad my father bought it, mostly me thats using it

Leave a comment:

• fish
    replied
    Looking good Andre! How hi does it lift? I renovated my garage this winter, but the inside roofheight wont alllow a lift. But maybe a scissorlift...

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Very nice. I hope to renovate my garage this autumn. Long overdue

Leave a comment:

• s0_big
    replied
    Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
    Yes, your lady looks very nice with or without makeup!
    Also love your immaculate garage. Is that a sunken lift you have?
    Hehe, thank you! The garage is at my father's house. Waiting for the right moment to buy my own house and garage. Yeah, it is a scissor lift thats mounted in the floor, good for low cars and does not take any room when not used.

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Yes, your lady looks very nice with or without makeup!
    Also love your immaculate garage. Is that a sunken lift you have?

Leave a comment:

• s0_big
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveH View Post
    What a beauty
    Thanks! But it's the same as with girls, always looking better at pictures

Leave a comment:

Working...
X