3b s2 coupe resurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 10v radiator arrived today.

Fan/temp sensor fitted to radiator, power steering pump and alternator on, front crossmember and intercooler on, coolant hoses on

I would like to pick up a 10v lower radiator hose (no aux rad take off to blank) if anybody has one?

Longer return hose to the header tank

Starting to come together, and I am starting to remember how little space there is in the engine bay!

Anybody know where these go?

Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
    Sold ABY-stock

Comment

• the 3 pin plug can be from distributor and the 5 pin plug can be from throttle valve potentiometer or ignition transformer
      with wire colors would be easier
      audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
      TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
      AEM W/M injection

Comment

• Hey Andy you need a new expansion tank! I've got a new 3B one here, ÂŁ15 delivered
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Good stuff. Do you have a 10v thermo housing to go with that hose? Not sure what 3b has but that's what I have fitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by quattro-nick View Post
            the 3 pin plug can be from distributor and the 5 pin plug can be from throttle valve potentiometer or ignition transformer
            with wire colors would be easier
            Perfect, thank you

I had forgotten about the hall sensor

Sold ABY-stock

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
              Hey Andy you need a new expansion tank! I've got a new 3B one here, ÂŁ15 delivered
              Ok, just to satisfy your OCD

Can you pm me your paypal again.

Sold ABY-stock

Comment

• At the moment I just fitted the S2 hose with the blanking plug, I just assumed the 10v one had no aux take off but was otherwise the same?

Sold ABY-stock

Comment

• Depending on the thermo housing. The 10v thermo housing is a wee stumpy thing and the 20v one(ABY at least) is longer and angled. Check my thread on CA for pics of it. I used it to help clear the reverse inlet.

Comment

• Originally posted by andy10v View Post
                    I would like to pick up a 10v lower radiator hose (no aux rad take off to blank) if anybody has one?
                    I think i have one of these hoses Andy if you still need one?
                    1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

• Looks like you got the smaller 10v rad, its a Valeo unit IIRC. Is that the one you wanted? It's got a smaller core than the S2 unit
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael S2 View Post
                        I think i have one of these hoses Andy if you still need one?
                        That would be great, I will give you a shout next time I am heading up your way?

Sold ABY-stock

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                          Looks like you got the smaller 10v rad, its a Valeo unit IIRC. Is that the one you wanted? It's got a smaller core than the S2 unit
                          I just ordered a audi 90 radiator on ebay as it was cheap and had no aux outlet, is it the core thickness that is different?

Sold ABY-stock

Comment

• "new" N75 from a forum member , I presume AAN as the orientation differs?

Intake, n75, dv, maf, airbox etc fitted

Front bumper on

"new" rear bumper on, aside from NS bumper bracket and arch liner

Starting to look like a car again

Two mystery wires

My other mystery plug from the previous post, the 3 pin was for the hall sensor as Nick said, the 5 pin has 2 wires???

Sold ABY-stock

Comment

• I think the 2 mystery spades are for the brake servo pressure sensor

Yer that rad is IIRC 30mm thick core, as opposed to 38.
                              Indigo ABY coupé
                              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Cool, I will have a look tomorrow, thanks In the master cylinder area?

I will just see how I get on temperature wise

Where is the clutch bleed screw on a 3B gearbox?

Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Working...
                                X