No announcement yet.

Audi 80 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't bother with eBay they was £44 last year on there. I'm going to pick one up today if I can get to the dealers so I'll have the part number then.
    Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

I'm hoping to get my hands on a Competition replica for the S2 next week
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

I assume that i will have to get used to some noise in the end. Since i ordered the silencer from turbodynamics, ill give it a go anyway.

True about compromise, even better if you know what you want.I know this thread might help some others decide before wasting lots of £££ on choises, but sometimes you have to try and test before ending up to what you will enjoy most.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee M View Post
          Don't bother with eBay they was £44 last year on there. I'm going to pick one up today if I can get to the dealers so I'll have the part number then.
          Yep

http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Seat-Leon-...00000002786925

"The part number is 1ML 805 903 and the price is only £16.99 + VAT (£19.96). "
          Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

Recently fitted one of these on my S6 and it looks good in a stealthy/OEM kinda way. Very easy to fit, useful if you have an circular saw attachment on a drill to cut down some of the vertical pieces of plastic on the top of the splitter. Have lots of s/s self-tappers on hand too.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee M View Post
              I spoke to local Seat dealer they are £30 now

Comment

typical seat.

may get a discount through ecp.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                  I spoke to local Seat dealer they are £30 now
                  He must have seen you coming Either that or they're adding an extra bit on due to the popularity of them. I sell so many that I keep two in stock and we've only ever sold one to go on an actual Leon Cupra.

Code:
                  Part Number	Description		Retail	To you
                  ------------------------------------------------------
                  1ML 805 903	FRONT SPOILER		 21.12 	 19.11
                  All prices are each and exc. VAT

Ben
                  the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
                  1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Got my alloy sheet to play around for the airfilter box, as well as the extra copper washers for the hose replacement. Hopefully ill have the hose by tuesday to fit...

got myself a nice big syringe to drain the hydraulic fluid out...

Comment

wow, i see i have started a trend with the cupra lip!! haha

Comment

had enough of splitter with the corrado G60 one. they are so deep. and expensive. but very strong.
                        the bmw is lower than the audi.

Comment

Originally posted by s2avant View Post
                          He must have seen you coming Either that or they're adding an extra bit on due to the popularity of them. I sell so many that I keep two in stock and we've only ever sold one to go on an actual Leon Cupra.

Code:
                          Part Number	Description		Retail	To you
                          ------------------------------------------------------
                          1ML 805 903	FRONT SPOILER		 21.12 	 19.11
                          All prices are each and exc. VAT

Ben
                          It was a phone price and what took you so long to respond?

Comment

i bet i wouldnt have had the bumper accident if i didnt have the spiltter there...

goes to show, i have bolt it up so securely that the bumper broke off instead of the splitter....haha

Comment

Vas is as mad as I am when it comes to upgrades/downgrades

Nice write-up dude

Comment

Interesting what does this look like?

Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                                just ordered a part for the ported shroud from turbodynamics to cover the shroud.Hopefully it will reduce some of the noise...We'll see...

Comment

Working...
                                X