Da Green Monstah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by repo View Post
    Has anyone ever asked about Your sigs, or do everyone just pretend to get them?
    He has explained it in the past, http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showpos...7&postcount=11

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...747#post583747

Comment

• What he said.

Hap, wit dakine sayin not from Evahboost, Maguire

Comment

• cant believe i mist this thread
        any more news on the build Hap?
        ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
        THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vonbeck View Post
          cant believe i mist this thread
          any more news on the build Hap?
          I can't believe you missed this either. Anyway, some progress is being made. The transmission is back in the new case with oil cooler and limited slip. The on again off again billet crank is fully on and should be back in Colorado by the end of March. The motor will be going back together at that time as well. That's all for now.

Hap, wit dakine updates not from Evahboost, Maguire

Comment

• Just another update from the land of big mountains. Da Monstah continues to wait for the Black Magic fabricator fabbing the 92.8 billet stroker crank. Other projects are still going on at my tuner's shop and I thought I'd share some of the work going on with a very unique stroker urQ. The first 2 shots are of a custom turbo intake:

This next set is of a quite unique air to water intercooler/intake manifold. You can see all of the engineering that's gone into this design:

Hap, wit dakine wait goin on not from Evahboost, Maguire

Comment

• Looking so good, Hap! It took me a minute to figure that filter setup out, then my mind exploded, and completely unrelated, I was thinking of the pros and cons of a water cooled manifold today. That looks incredible.

So, we answered the sig mystery, but I have always wondered if "da green monstah" was a product of Red Sox fandom? not that im biased or anything...

Comment

• Smart intake manifold/intercooler setup.

Comment

• The urQ owner must have very deep pockets, that is going to be one very special car! The fabrication is amazing

Comment

• Pedal assemblies...

Has anyone installed a pedal set from OBP, Tilton or any others like this on a C4 urS4:

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/pr...asp?RecID=8855

With a clutch capable of holding 1000 ft/lbs of torque, the pedal effort is going to be hard. I wanted to be proactive about impending clutch pedal failure. What type of mount did anyone use? Floor, firewall, or overhung???

Hap, wit dakine pedalin not from Evahboost, Maguire

Comment

• Monstah Updates...

I do have some update pics I got last week. The car is up on a lift and I was ale to get some of the subframe from below. I also got some shots of the frame strengthening from below and the A-arms:

On the docket for this week is smoothing of the underhood area and then paint for same and undercoating for the strengthening pieces on the frame.

Hap, wit dakine pics not from Evahboost, Maguire

Comment

• How do you plan to install the front stabilizer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Topolini View Post
                          How do you plan to install the front stabilizer?
                          Sorry I missed this question. There was an earlier pic posted that showed the mock up bar in place:

Hap, wit dakine info not from Evahboost, Maguire

Comment

• This is some of the best fabrication I have ever seen, cant wait to see more!

Comment

• Originally posted by G60Rallye View Post
                              This is some of the best fabrication I have ever seen, cant wait to see more!
                              The guys that do the work on this car are Pros, no doubt about it.

Hap, wit dakine Pros not from Evahboost, Maguire

Comment

• Very accurate and good work!

What are your impressions of the new suspension?

Comment

Working...
                                X